The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Wordpress free hosting (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
MikeClay
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta GA
737 Posts

Profile of MikeClay
Wordpress for the most part uses good CSS that is cross browser compatible..

MOST theme designers (IThemes, WOOTHemes) do a very good job at not using any code that is specific to any single browser that I have seen

And I have a developers account with WooThemes and have about 6 of the IThemes (including Flex and Builder which are 2 of my favorite themes)
ScottRSullivan
View Profile
Special user
874 Posts

Profile of ScottRSullivan
Quote:
On 2010-08-15 19:31, MikeClay wrote:
MOST theme designers ... do a very good job at not using any code that is specific to any single browser...

Except code that has to be inserted specifically for IE v6 explaining it how it should display a CSS standard that's as old as dust because someone at MS decided standards are for wimps. *shakes head* I hate IE. I bless every day I work on my Mac.

On a more serious note, I really hope people have read what Mike and Ade write, because these guys know their stuff.
MikeClay
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta GA
737 Posts

Profile of MikeClay
Thanks Scott

I am working on a blog post of plugin lists for wordpress newbies

along with tutorials to jumpstart things..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Wordpress free hosting (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL