The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Ed Sullivan's Amazing Stars of Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
markmiller
View Profile
Special user
731 Posts

Profile of markmiller
I think Mr E was on Sullivan, not sure about Pollock.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22406 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Yes, Channing Pollock was on the Ed Sullivan show. Neil Foster showed me the recording, but kept asking if I wanted to see it again. Of course, I did. He finally ask me if I seen it.

I said seen what? He said the dove in the lower right hand corner of the screen.

Channing missed his profonde and the bird was standing stunned a little in the corner of the screen. Boy, talk about a mesmorizing personality.
markmiller
View Profile
Special user
731 Posts

Profile of markmiller
Glad to hear the sales took off which probably means another is on the way, hopefully with some stellar perfomances.
msmaster
View Profile
Special user
522 Posts

Profile of msmaster
Great anecdote wmhegbli, now if they'll just put out a DVD with Channing on it we could all enjoy that performance.
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1771 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
I don't think Neil Foster was ever on the Sullivan Show....but....HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN!

Neil was the best, God rest his soul, and he is the reason I became a magician!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Ed Sullivan's Amazing Stars of Magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL