The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Anyone in philly do sideshow trainig? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
kmpx18
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of kmpx18
I'm sorry, I've been a tad bit busy Smile I'll be happy to answer them now lol
kmpx18
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of kmpx18
Harley, I've answered in PM I'm not sure it is thorough enough though.
Let me know if you need anything else XD
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
My wife drives an XD... much nicer than the "shed-on-wheels" XB that Scion puts out.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Martin_Ling
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of Martin_Ling
I had an XA, loved it! I have a Xion and would trade it for an XA any day. However, the XD's are beautiful cars, just too much car for the city and my driveway. What was the topic again?
Martin_Ling
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of Martin_Ling
FYI, when Harley smiles at me its like he knows all the questions in my head. He's just letting me figure them out for myself though.
Martin_Ling
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of Martin_Ling
Awkward silence....again.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5110 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Oh! I was supposed to ask you what you already knew?

Just wait...one of these days, we actually WILL get to work together.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
kmpx18
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of kmpx18
Well Harley that's kinda iffy. I know all the basics for fire eating I haven't gone advanced yet it's going to take time I'm sure but also I've already looked into Dan Hauss's Through and Through and have been performing it for a while. I also do a bit of the blockhead but that's really it. I'm still young and learning so my skills will need more practice and instruction.
Martin_Ling
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of Martin_Ling
You forgot needles thru hand an "wherever else".*shudder*
kmpx18
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of kmpx18
That's through and through lol and that's not really what I meant lol.
You're giving it a different context lol.
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
Hmmm. Is a bit of blockhead like a little bit pregnant?
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
kmpx18
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of kmpx18
Haha I meant I do it but I just don't perform it a lot. I'm not really a big fan of it.
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Good christ.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of kmpx18
Haha what for?
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
I think Brett was giving praise to the other half of WOW... maybe while giving him a milk bone.

A "bit" of blockhead... is this a reference to the drill bits I make for the act? Speaking of which, kmpx13 (is that an alien planet?), if you are ever in the market for high quality stainless steel stage props like BH nails and such, just give me a shout. I happen to live in Bucks County so shipping fees would be a lot lower.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Skeleton
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
274 Posts

Profile of Skeleton
I am sorry but somehow your humour (?) totally eludes me - in every second posting in this area I read your advices (or should I say threats) that no one should do your stuff without proper tutoring by a skilled performer.
And now here we have one who obviously is seeking the advice you preach and still all he gets is sarcasm and lame jokes?
To be honest if I were someone seeking advice after the comments here I certainly wouldn't choose one of yours to do it...
To infinity, and beyond!
kmpx18
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of kmpx18
Well nip that's great lol cause I live just down the street. but currently I'm ok
and skeleton I really appreciate your standing up for me in this case. oh and also nip you got it wrong it's kmpx18 it stands for kyle matthew peters the x is a space marker and 18 represents my age. so no alien planets don't exist and therefore this has nothing to do with false beliefs
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
Actually, more than 100 alien planets (planets outside our solar system) have been discovered. Just FYI.

Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
Skeleton, Harley--who is one of the most qualified teachers on this forum--contacted Kyle, so there really isn't any need for the rest of us to.

And what gives you the impression that just because someone asks for information, that they are automatically due it? If the person asking doesn't seem serious enough, old enough, or prepared enough to use the information safely and responsibly, it would be wrong for us to simply hand it over.

kmpx18
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of kmpx18
Stephon ok I believe you about the alien planets but that doesn't mean I believe in aliens. maybe they exist maybe they don't but I don't want to find out.

also I understand the whole seriousness and preparedness information and totally agree. Harley was gracious enough to contact me and we had a get to know you kind of thing. I hope when his classes next come around that I would be able to take part and learn more.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Anyone in philly do sideshow trainig? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL