The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Jumbo Card Force? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MrGreggy
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of MrGreggy
I use a jumbo deck in a stage routine, during which I force a card. I just do a classic force, it's actually easier with a jumbo deck. I don't know why, it just is. On the back of the force card I have a rather substantial red dot in the corner to match the card color. Nobody has ever noticed, or if they have they've never mentioned it.

I perform without my glasses, that's why it needs to be a large dot.

Before I started using the classic force, I used a force deck mentioned earlier with half the force card and half mixed. It worked flawlessly everytime.

BTW, anybody know a good source for jumbo bicycle decks? Or any brand that is solid and stiff.
RealityOne
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of RealityOne
Quote:
On 2011-04-21 17:09, MrGreggy wrote:
BTW, anybody know a good source for jumbo bicycle decks? Or any brand that is solid and stiff.

Most on-line shops have them as "Big Bicycle Cards." I just checked and they have them at MJM and Penguin.
~David

Any perception of reality is a selection of reality which results in a distortion of reality.
milesart
View Profile
Loyal user
Switzerland
214 Posts

Profile of milesart
A very simple and effective way is also: apply some non fixing glue on your force card. put it on top. show all cards to be different. they can TOUCH any card. take it out and bring it to the top. when you turn it over the glue connection to your force card has been done.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Jumbo Card Force? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL