The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nate Kranzo's MENE TEKEL MIRACLES DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King

Not available yet ( site says coming soon ) but you can read the big list of contents here:

http://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/product......cles-dvd

This one caught my eye:

SPECIAL BONUS Mene Tekel DECK TRICK!!!
Instant Signature Duplicate!

Kranzo will teach and show this basic set up and his use of it as an impromptu SIGNED duplicate. They name a card and sign it. You now instantly have access to a signed pseudo duplicate. This is a secret weapon Kranzo has been using to destroy people for years. Kranzo teaches how to make a signed card appear in their own pocket. This is such a strong memory for the spectator!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Looks great!

Regards,
Mike
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2880 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Thanks for posting ReviewKing!!

This will be available in just a week or so. Not sure the exact date but I'll keep you all posted.

Later,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
350zTT
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of 350zTT
That is a great deal! Looks like an excellent DVD! I will definately be getting this!
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2880 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Just got word they will be shipping any day!
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
rockthemike
View Profile
Special user
Seattle
694 Posts

Profile of rockthemike
Wow. Kranzo is a god.
Michael Wong
Wizard
http://michaelwong.says.so
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2880 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
LOL! Thanks man!

We are giving away TWO free copies of the new DVD today on twitter.

http://www.twitter.com/kranzo

Remember all you have to do is RT this and you'll be entered to win a FREE copy of the new MENE TEKEL MIRACLES DVD!!! http://bit.ly/dyletB

KranzoMagic.com
doug brewer
View Profile
V.I.P.
1140 Posts

Profile of doug brewer
Okay, calm down. Kranzo is not a god. But he's a swell guy and a great magician. I'll vouch for this product. The Mene Tekel deck is spectatularly under used and I'm glad to see Nate putting out this product. He demo'd some uses at a lecture of his I attended - great stuff and I bought one.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2880 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Thanks so much for the kind words Doug!

You are right I am no god. that's fo sure...LOL! : ) I do make a mean spaghetti though.

Great seeing you as always Doug. Wish I didn't have to leave right after the lecture but I'm sure I'll bump into you again soon.

Later,

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
doug brewer
View Profile
V.I.P.
1140 Posts

Profile of doug brewer
Okay, maybe "god-like" Smile

Look forward to seeing you again, too, Nate.
davidpeters
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of davidpeters
These are in stock now. Order from your favorite dealer world wide now.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5675 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2010-08-11 00:26, Review King wrote:

* . . . you can read the big list of contents here:

http://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/product......cles-dvd

Sounds really good. The DVD contains many effects. It seems there is something for everyone.

Since Mene Tekel Miracles DVD is a Nathan Kranzo release, I don't have to think twice of getting this. This is on my purchase list.

Smile
P.S. The Ad states:
Quote:
ALL of the effects taught on the DVD will use either NORMAL DECKS OF CARDS or can be performed with the decks that are provided.

I don't understand, if the effects taught on the DVD can be done with a normal deck of cards, then why provide two 'Roughed Red Blue Mene Tekel Decks' as a package? Am I missing something?
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
rockthemike
View Profile
Special user
Seattle
694 Posts

Profile of rockthemike
It means that some effects can use a normal deck but others require the supplied ones. Semantics!
Michael Wong
Wizard
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5675 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2010-08-20 15:01, rockthemike wrote:

It means that some effects can use a normal deck but others require the supplied ones. Semantics!

Sorry, the Ad clearly states: "ALL of the effects taught on the DVD will use either NORMAL DECKS OF CARDS or can be performed with the decks that are provided."

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
rockthemike
View Profile
Special user
Seattle
694 Posts

Profile of rockthemike
Yeah. Either they will use a normal deck or they will be used with the ones provided. Get it? Or maybe you're not reading it wrong and I am LOL.
Michael Wong
Wizard
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2880 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
These have all shipped and should be arriving around the world! : )

Later,

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1239 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
One of the two special decks of card I have been using is a Mene-Tekel deck.

After studied the booklet I got from Paul Hallas, I was able to perform miracles!

DVD description sounds very good.

Hope reviews come soon.
Floyd Collins
View Profile
Inner circle
Ohio
1633 Posts

Profile of Floyd Collins
Got mine in over the weekend so thought I would post some thought on this.

First and foremost to clear up some confusion.
Nathan shares with you how to do impromptu effects using normal cards that are in the Tekel setup manner. If you understand the Tekel principal you know what I am saying here.

The cards you get in the kit are gaffed and ready to do some amazing effects with.
Now for the review.

DVD – The DVD is of good quality, let me say thou some of the footage is not the greatest but you know what I don’t really care. I can clearly utilize the video to learn what Nathan is doing and that is all that counts really. You can tell that not a lot of money was spent on production of the videos but that is fine as well. So as for quality I give it 8 out of 10.

Everything stated on the web site is true; he offers many different effects and ideas that you can do with this deck and as stated an impromptu section for using normal cards.

The Card Stab is a great idea however not new it is very well explained other effects seemed a little rushed but not to the point that you can’t comprehend what to do.

History of the deck and credits of the effects are all there. Nathan really did his homework here and I tip my hat to him for only taking credit where it was due to him.

The two decks are bikes and are made very well. I had already owned one deck of these cards from Nathan before he released this kit. The reason I decided on buying the kit was that I know his quality for cards was very high the gaffing is well made; I feel that owning the DVD would be well worth the cost.

The kit has a little something for everyone I think. I currently use the cards for card to zipper in my act already and now that I have seen some of the other ideas I will be adding more routines that I can do with this deck to my line up.

Floyd
No one said it would be easy, or did they?

Check out my all new book "Chicken Scratches" visit my lulu store for more information.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/thecenterstage

http://www.collinscomedymagic.com
Navy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Navy
I purchased it and it came in yesterday. Plan to watch the DVD today.
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1239 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
Any other review?
Still waiting for mine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nate Kranzo's MENE TEKEL MIRACLES DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL