We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New from Bill Montana (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doctor REvil
View Profile
Elite user
469 Posts

Profile of Doctor REvil
Metaphysical Alchemy Power of the Mind, Private stock from Bill Montana.

Just a quick heads up to all of Bill's fans, this is soon to be released, I have seen an early copy and was blown away by the concepts and principles that Bill shares with the reader.

I must point out that this is serious stuff and NOT for everybody, if you are familiar with Bill's work, you know what I am talking about.

If, however you are looking for hard hitting mentalism that really does looks (and feels) like the real thing (in fact this may well be the closest thing to whatever the real thing is) then this is for you......

If you're looking for a good mental magic trick, pass this by, there is still lots more (on the market)to fire your imagination.

David.
Karma means you buy now & pay later.....think I've over spent....!

Check out my ebooks at the lybrary.....

http://www.lybrary.com/david-gemmell-m-13404.html
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3161 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Im going to read this soon and I will post my review here!
:)
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
I'd love to learn more about what this effect entails. I seem to remember that in this effect was mentioned as stemming from the Bridge in the thread devoted to that effect. If so, my interest in this one is definitely very high as that is a great piece of work!
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1525 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
Quote:
On 2010-08-16 14:26, cpbartak wrote:
I'd love to learn more about what this effect entails. I seem to remember that in this effect was mentioned as stemming from the Bridge in the thread devoted to that effect. If so, my interest in this one is definitely very high as that is a great piece of work!

Thanks guys, Yes, this work does stem from the Bridge. While it is not the Bridge the ideas contained in this new work will greatly enhance the delivery of the Bridge, The Mystic Orb and much more.

cpbartak pm'ed you

Just glad to see that you guys and gals have found some great applications and uses for some of my works. Thanks Everyone. Always a pleasure to speak with you.

Bill Montana
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Ahh sounds extremely interesting!!
Looking forward to it!
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3161 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Alchemy of the mind..this is the perfect word to describe the new work of bill montana. More I read his works and more Im impressed from his knowledge..this man knows everything!..lol...!
He mix culture from occult , psychology, suggestions techniques which are blended together to create amazing results!
This work is probably my favourite (eit THE BRIDGE) from Bill's works.Not for beginners in mentalism, here we are speaking of REAL techniques, which if mastered can give you the power to read minds for real.
I cant's say to much as I don't want to give away the concept inside but if you are looking for something that can enhance your performances and to make them real, this is the work for you.

In Bill's words..:"With this method you do not need any special equipment. You already have every thing you need. You just need to know how to use it yet...."

Is true, after read this manuscript he awake my mind...lol...!
:)
jaybest
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of jaybest
Metaphysical Alchemy Power of the Mind contains some very interesting, useful and powerful techniques and information that if applied will do wonders for your performances and the experiences of others.

There are various pieces gone over each being able to be utilised on there own or together that will allow for...... well it's hard to say really as each is something different but that builds to a whole, but you'll learn how to always know who best to use in your demonstrations/experiences for best results, how to get others on your side, how to know how others feel towards you, the psycho-suggestion, along with more including effects utilising what's taught.

I don't really know how to explain exactly what's within without going into detail, and so will leave the contents at that, but this is valuable stuff that can only help and be of use to you.
At the very least you'll gain a killer process of reading others minds..... those who take onboard and apply what's within will get so much more.

Cheers.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New from Bill Montana (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL