The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Another fund raiser for the Colombinis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JSBLOOM
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of JSBLOOM
For a small donation of $1-$2 for this great cause, email me at mrcardmagic@hotmail.com and I'll send you a special report that could save your pet's life!
magic-dabra
View Profile
Regular user
Knoxville, TN
153 Posts

Profile of magic-dabra
This REALLY looks shady.....
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Yes. Something just doesn't feel right, here.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2010-08-16 19:29, magic-dabra wrote:

This REALLY looks shady.....

This is a genuine effort by JSBLOOM for helping the Colombinis. You might like to kindly checkout JSBLOOM's other posts on similar lines for helping not only the Colombinis but also donations to our esteemed Magic Café. So there is nothing shady here. It’s a sincere & selfless service for the community.

Smile
P.S. The donation is sent directly to the Colombinies and then you e-mail JSBLOOM for the gift which is sent to you as an appreciation for your humble donation for a CAUSE.

I have done my bit of helping the Colombinis as well as the Magic Café. Have you done yours Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
magic-dabra
View Profile
Regular user
Knoxville, TN
153 Posts

Profile of magic-dabra
Quote:

P.S. The donation is sent directly to the Colombinies and then you e-mail JSBLOOM for the gift which is sent to you as an appreciation for your humble donation for a CAUSE.

I have done my bit of helping the Colombinis as well as the Magic Café. Have you done yours Smile

It does not say ANYWHERE that the money goes directly to Colomninies and "a special report that could save your pet's life! " Really sounds hokey.

I appreciate anyone trying to help the Colombinies BUT maybe a bit more of an explanation would be appropriate... And YES I have done my part.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2010-08-16 22:24, magic-dabra wrote:

It does not say ANYWHERE that the money goes directly to Colomninies and "a special report that could save your pet's life! " Really sounds hokey.

Sorry if JSBLOOM's post confused you & the others.

This is not the first time that JSBLOOM has posted such a request. And that's the reason I mentioned . . .

Quote:
On 2010-08-16 21:27, Ustaad wrote:

. . . You might like to kindly checkout JSBLOOM's other posts on similar lines . . .

If you have the time, may I kindly request you may please read similar posts and all will be clear.

JSBLOOM has generously shared many of his very own great ideas/ effects this way.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of Tom G
JSBLOOM is on the up and up. No fears and it's for Aldo and Rachael.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Thanks for the clarification!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
I third this....
JSBLOOM sent me a personal email about this a week ago. This post is for the colombini's if he says it is. You can email and ask Aldo if you want.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10619 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Offering a effectt for support is easily understandable, the part where people may get thrown off is the pet report posted here on a magic forum. Without knowing his history, I could see this indeed sounds suspicious.
JSBLOOM
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of JSBLOOM
USAAD,
Thanks.
Let's clear this up now, ok?
The donation is made to the Colombini fund.
I NEVER SAID TO PAYPAL ME....RIGHT?
After you have made the donation to them (not me), you simply email me that you donated.
I'll send you some mind blowing research that is an eye opener for anyone who owns a pet dog or cat. This information is worth ALOT more than any effect I have given away in the past for ALDO and his wife.
My wife and I lost our dog after going in for her annual check up! If I knew now what this report shows, Boston would still be waging her tail.
Jeff
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Another fund raiser for the Colombinis (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL