The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Love this place! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DrGrotto
View Profile

Maryland
0 Posts

Profile of DrGrotto
Hello! I am a new user to the site and I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself! A little over a year ago I was introduced to magic through a friend and I have been addicted ever since! I'm around 30 now, married, working at a normal job and performing mostly in small venues, fairs, walk-arounds, nursing homes, etc. when I get the opportunity.

I have found the support of my local brick and mortar magic shop to be priceless, and I have to thank Howard (Owner & amazing magician) and George (also an amazin magician) for all the patience they have shown me while asking the novice questions! (Which I still ask all the time...)

I enjoy close up magic, especially sponges, cards, rope, silk, TT, but I am still defining what type of magic I will eventually learn to call 'my style'.

I really appreciate all the great advice that has been posted on this site and I look forward to getting to know some of you soon!
Chris Cheong
View Profile
New user
Malaysia
100 Posts

Profile of Chris Cheong
Hi!,

Welcome to the forum. =) Lots of things can be learn here.

As a good magician - you got to find a category that suits your character to bring out the ultimate personality in performances.

Have a great day!

regards,
Chris Cheong
http://www.chrischeong.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Love this place! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL