The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Finger Fantasy DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michaels
View Profile
Elite user
412 Posts

Profile of Michaels
I tried a search but couldn't find any opinions on Meir Yedid's Finger Fantasy.
I would appreciate any feedback on the quality of this routine. Also, would like to know if it's angly. I would appreciate only responses from those that have seen the actual DVD. I've seen the demo and it looks great.
Thanks ahead!
Top of the day,
Michaels
"Our technology is ahead of our humanity"
Albert Einstein
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2109 Posts

Profile of marko
If you do a seach for "Finger Fantasies" you'd get more results. I think the routine is great. Yes, it's angley, but the angles can be practiced and perfected. The individual phases can be added to your impromptu work and to other hand effects (like the stretching thumb, etc.). The entire routine itself is wonderfully bizarre and a refreshingly surreal departure from most magic. Meir Yedid teaches it very well. I recommend it.
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
Michaels
View Profile
Elite user
412 Posts

Profile of Michaels
Thanks Marko,
I appreciate the feedback. From your description it appears it would work well with finger thru ear. Another bizarre routine.
Michaels
"Our technology is ahead of our humanity"
Albert Einstein
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Finger Fantasy DVD (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL