The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Introducing...Me! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RSLancastr
View Profile
New user
Salem, Oregon
12 Posts

Profile of RSLancastr
Hello all!

My name is Robert S. Lancaster, and I just joined this forum today.

I am not a magician, professional nor amateur, though I have several friends who are well-known magicians.

My closest connection to magic: I am a collector of decks of unusual playing cards, with around 2,000 decks in my collection.

Any playing card collectors among you may remember my erstwhile web site on the subject, The Bob Lancaster Gallery of Unusual Playing Cards. It was created in 1996, and came down in 2008, when AOL got rid of all their members' web sites.

Thanks a lot, AOL!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Hi RSLancastr,

I feel weird talking to a non-Magician here. I speak more freely about Magic here in the Café because I feel we're all Magicians here. I suppose in my heart of hearts I knew this wasn't always true.

I know we have a lot of collectors here and you are one as well. So welcome but please don't send other non-Magicians to this site.

I'm guessing that over time you'll develop an interest in the Magical properties of cards. Cards are not just for lookin' at.

- Mary Mowder
Clay Shevlin
View Profile
Elite user
497 Posts

Profile of Clay Shevlin
Welcome Robert!

Speaking of card collecting, do you know Leo B. in Las Vegas? If you don't, you should.

Happy hunting,

Clay
brangwinj
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of brangwinj
Welcome I live in Seattle but own a rental house on cottage near the school-- if you have time mow the lawn ---just a joke . There is a convention in portland at the end of September yuou might enjoy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Introducing...Me! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL