The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Asp is coming (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14 [Next]
writeall
View Profile
Special user
Midland, Michigan
930 Posts

Profile of writeall
I believed it.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4930 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
You believe everything. Hey wait a minute, I just bought Render so I guess I believe everything too.
James

Quote:
On 2011-06-06 04:00, writeall wrote:
I believed it.
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Itll be up soon folks. And yes You should believe it and I don't like you insinuating I lied! I have a large ongoing project that I need to focus on first before I focus on silly little things like this. ill give you folks a shout When I get a chance to host the footage. should be asap but this lil project has be a little tied up just now. Ill get it up asap
Bande
View Profile
Veteran user
388 Posts

Profile of Bande
Alan, I apologize for starting a minor firestorm. I was not doubting, you seem honest and straight forward. I always give people the benefit of the doubt until proven wrong. I was just expressing my remaining interest in the video -- and also tried to recognize we are getting something for free so shouldn't be overly impatient.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
That last post wasnt directed at you at all mate. Not at all and I apologise if you thought it was... Cheers for the time and interest folks
Nick Sand
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Nick Sand
Quote:
On 2011-06-05 22:37, Ustaad wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-06-05 21:54, Bande wrote:

Alan just checking in to see if you really are going to post yours as promised -- must confess I am curious. Smile

Did you really believe that? Smile

IMO, this was a clear ploy of dissuading another creator from releasing an effect.

Smile

I believe it. This is pure spite. Plan and simple. It is sad when talented people let it go to there heads. Of coarse when your surrounded by greedy marketers leeching off your talent filling your head with BS and a large fan base it can easily go to your head.

In all honesty what goes on in this business makes me sick. In the end it's all about who is kiss who's a** and scratching there back. Ethics are twisted by marketers in there own favor.

Nick Sand
The world we live in is even a greater illusion than magic.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
I'll let you folks know when it is up. I do have a tv project and a Magicfest comp to prepare for but I'm sure ill find time. Good chat good chat
Nick Sand
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Nick Sand
Quote:

On another note, Antonio's work with the perfect holdout is excellent.
I highly recommend you check out his work.

http://www.themagicworkshop.com/HoldOut/......ndex.htm
http://www.themagicworkshop.com/video/holdout.htm
Bande
View Profile
Veteran user
388 Posts

Profile of Bande
So, Alan its now the end of July. I know you are busy, and I know we are getting something for nothing. That said, a lot of people supported you at leastpartly because of your claim of proof. I think it would be fair to post this already. Especially since on June 6th you said it would be posted ASAP.

Thanks,

Bande
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
Quote:
On 2011-06-09 00:36, Nick Sand wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-06-05 22:37, Ustaad wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-06-05 21:54, Bande wrote:

Alan just checking in to see if you really are going to post yours as promised -- must confess I am curious. Smile

Did you really believe that? Smile

IMO, this was a clear ploy of dissuading another creator from releasing an effect.

Smile

I believe it. This is pure spite. Plan and simple. It is sad when talented people let it go to there heads. Of coarse when your surrounded by greedy marketers leeching off your talent filling your head with BS and a large fan base it can easily go to your head.

In all honesty what goes on in this business makes me sick. In the end it's all about who is kiss who's a** and scratching there back. Ethics are twisted by marketers in there own favor.

Nick Sand

I completely agree. Smile
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
TTrushin
View Profile
Regular user
USA
188 Posts

Profile of TTrushin
Quote:
On 2011-07-26 09:56, Bande wrote:
So, Alan its now the end of July. I know you are busy, and I know we are getting something for nothing. That said, a lot of people supported you at leastpartly because of your claim of proof. I think it would be fair to post this already. Especially since on June 6th you said it would be posted ASAP.

Thanks,

Bande

I was thinking the same thing...
Nick Sand
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Nick Sand
The Asp release is this coming Monday July 1st.

Nick Sand
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Its comming folks.
Nick Sand
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Nick Sand
You would think Alan and I would get along great.
If you read his Harvey Fierstein quote above, I have been doing just that. Smile
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4930 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Bande,
Have a little dignity Man. Get a job and you can actually buy things.
James

Quote:

Thanks,

Bande
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Nick Sand
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Nick Sand
Quote:
On 2011-07-26 20:17, Xiqual wrote:
Bande,
James

Quote:

Thanks,

Bande

lol classic
Nick Sand
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Nick Sand
Quote:
On 2011-07-26 12:34, Nick Sand wrote:
The Asp release is this coming Monday July 1st.

Nick Sand

lol should have said Monday August 1st.
Nick Sand
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Nick Sand
Just wanted to thank everyone for there orders.
They have been shipped.
migwar
View Profile
Elite user
west yorkshire, UK
457 Posts

Profile of migwar
Quote:
On 2011-07-26 20:17, Xiqual wrote:
Bande,
James

Quote:

Thanks,

Bande

That's not the point though is it?

Imagine this line of events
*someone sees the ASP likes the idea and wishes to purchase
*Looking at the Café and sees the IP is contested
*Not wishing to endorse until all the facts are known hold off buying the hold out
*still no resolution and the ASP is now on sale

I can see why some people would like to see Alan hold true to his word. On the flip side I can entirely see why Alan has better things to do with his time.
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
2986 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Nick has been a very responsible seller, in regards to this release. When there was a delay, he automatically refunded people's money without being prompted at all. Since no one else has come forward with an available version of this since the thread began, I'm planning on resending payment to Nick to see what he's cooked up.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Asp is coming (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL