The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Asp is coming (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14
Parrott
View Profile
New user
Wirral, England
48 Posts

Profile of Parrott
Nick, Alan has a considerable health scare at the moment and just basically said do whatever and you jump on his back? What kind of human being does that? I have a choice set of words I could use, but I think they should be left for another day.

Alan is concerned with other matters, weakened, not here to defend himself and you attack? That is just sickening. Grow up man and realise there's more important things in life. At the end of the day it's just magic.
Nick Sand
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Nick Sand
Quote:
On 2011-08-10 17:52, Parrott wrote:
Nick, Alan has a considerable health scare at the moment and just basically said do whatever and you jump on his back? What kind of human being does that? I have a choice set of words I could use, but I think they should be left for another day.

Alan is concerned with other matters, weakened, not here to defend himself and you attack? That is just sickening. Grow up man and realise there's more important things in life. At the end of the day it's just magic.

That was not meant as attack.
I do not hate Alan or wish ill health on anyone.
Very sorry If if you took it that way.
The world we live in is even a greater illusion than magic.
Parrott
View Profile
New user
Wirral, England
48 Posts

Profile of Parrott
How could I not take it that way? He divulges what is quite a sensitive matter right now and leaves the board to focus on that issue and you start questioning him. Imagine you were in Alan's position right now. You divulge you're having a health scare and then someone comes on the same thread a few posts down and starts saying derogatory things about your work. Think before you post man.
Nick Sand
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Nick Sand
Quote:
On 2011-08-10 18:24, Parrott wrote:
How could I not take it that way? He divulges what is quite a sensitive matter right now and leaves the board to focus on that issue and you start questioning him. Imagine you were in Alan's position right now. You divulge you're having a health scare and then someone comes on the same thread a few posts down and starts saying derogatory things about your work. Think before you post man.

Your right... this is not the time.
Once again very sorry.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
The site http://www.nicksandmagic.com says

"I am no longer going to be releasing my effects. Due to Persnal matters I am no longer able to continue my work"
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Nick is BACK!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nicksandmagic.com
Nick Sand
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Nick Sand
Quote:
On 2012-02-29 00:26, Zombie Magic wrote:
Nick is BACK!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I am back and glad to be back too Smile
mndude
View Profile
Special user
743 Posts

Profile of mndude
Quote:
On 2012-02-29 00:32, Nick Sand wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-02-29 00:26, Zombie Magic wrote:
Nick is BACK!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I am back and glad to be back too Smile

So whatever happened to Alan. Is he okay?
magicblademan
View Profile
Special user
uk
523 Posts

Profile of magicblademan
Glad to see you are back Nick..Had some great comments while using the asp..One of the better purchases I have made ,does exactly as it says .This is how magic should be ! No false promises with the asp !

Shaun
If you put the time in....you will achieve ...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Asp is coming (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL