The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Micing a Power Drill (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheNightBringer89
View Profile
Special user
766 Posts

Profile of TheNightBringer89
If anyone has some cheap and effective tips for micing a power drill I would love to hear them! Thank you in advance friends.
"Dreams are born of imagination, fed upon illusions, and put to death by reality."

It doesn't matter if you're right or wrong,
If you're not like the others then you don't belong.
The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
Only had that problem once, quite common with Black and Decker, never with the Milwaukee...solved it w/ a Victor trap baited w/ Sharp Cheddar...
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

TheNightBringer89
View Profile
Special user
766 Posts

Profile of TheNightBringer89
Miking Smile
"Dreams are born of imagination, fed upon illusions, and put to death by reality."

It doesn't matter if you're right or wrong,
If you're not like the others then you don't belong.
ElectricBlue
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of ElectricBlue
I think a contact Mic could work for what you want.
This site has a few http://www.contactmics.com/
It is just the first one I found on Google though so there may be better ones out there.
Martin_Ling
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of Martin_Ling
Contact mics are more for picking up the vibrations of an instrument, they might not give you the full spectrum of sound that you are looking for. I would suggest a lapel mic, or a condensor choral mic.
Rod Pringle
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of Rod Pringle
Hey Curator JZ:

The only problem I had with mics...was when I ran out of Wonder mouse stock during a cat show in Paw Paw , MIchigan. The biggest mistake I ever made, was taking my flea circus to a Dog show, after that my show just WENT TO THE DOGS!

ROD
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Quote:
On 2010-08-21 02:08, The Curator of the Unusual wrote:
Only had that problem once, quite common with Black and Decker, never with the Milwaukee...solved it w/ a Victor trap baited w/ Sharp Cheddar...

...and that is how the mouse trap on the tongue routine began. Apparently some carny back in the day got hungry and went for the bait.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Micing a Power Drill (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL