The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Boston (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tgray106
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of tgray106
Greetings all

I'm not a hardcore magician by any stretch of the imagination, but love [trying] to work with decks and close-up stuff that can just be pulled out on the fly, ya know, so you can be a closet magician and then just whip something out at a dinner table to embarrass people haha. I'm hoping I can find some good resources here.

I primarily do media type stuff for my regular job, specifically web sites and video and work closely with one magician I know (and worked in a magic shop), so I know a lot geared towards the magic business side of things. Figured I'd post this as well, just because I figure this is a decent service to offer, and after seeing some sites... they're pretty horrible haha
http://magic.106studios.net
I love working my 'magic' online with sites and stuff, so I figured I'd post this as well as my introduction, just to at least point out what I can do as well (and the price I'm running this week haha)

Anyway..
take care all!
jgazmen
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of jgazmen
Thanks - looking forward to viewing 106 studies
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Boston (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL