The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Alakazam Magic homepage is Blocked! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1141 Posts

Profile of KiKi
I can't enter the site anymore, cause it's blocked. It says, the site is dangerous and can harm your computer!!!
What happened?
kiki
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Change your settings.
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
I have the same problem. It is something they need to sort their end I believe.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
Jon Hackett
View Profile
Special user
UK
737 Posts

Profile of Jon Hackett
A little info;

Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for alakazam.co.uk

What is the current listing status for alakazam.co.uk?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this website may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 3 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 27 pages that we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 21 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time that Google visited this site was on 2010-08-22, and the last time that suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-08-22.
Malicious software includes 7 trojan(s), 6 exploit(s), 5 worm(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 2 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including tollukk88.com/, ad100sdhjsd.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS20738 (AS20738).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, alakazam.co.uk did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:
Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this website, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Centre.

All of that was provided by google.

From what I read, it appears to be a third party attack on the site, as you can see the malicious software is hosted at a different place than the alakazam servers.

JH
It is not the brains that matter most, but that which guides them -- the character, the heart, generous qualities and progressive ideas. Doystoyevsky
Michael J
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
334 Posts

Profile of Michael J
Hi All,

Just spoke to Mark of Alakazam (1300 UK Time) and he tells me that they are aware of the warning and are sorting it with their IT guys and Google.

Michale J
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12222 Posts

Profile of John C
They've been hacked!
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
larotule
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of larotule
In fact the main domain (not just alakazam.co.uk) seems to be infected, it's not a good option to change your firefox settings.
GoranS
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of GoranS
And the message form the hackers are "stop spending money"... Smile
IDOMAGIC2
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of IDOMAGIC2
To clear up recent posts to our knowledge our hosting server was recently hacked and a number of sites hosted on it where affected. Coding placed upon it gave Google the impression that these sites contained malware. We have now sorted the issue with our host and been given a clean bill of health.
For your information no customer information is contained on this server it is kept on a separate SSL. No credit card or payment details are held on any server.
These are all processed directly via PayPal
If you have any concerns please contact me at the shop
Mark Gray Store Manager Alakazam Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Alakazam Magic homepage is Blocked! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL