The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Lions den today...keep us in prayer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1830 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
Hey gang...we are performing today at Lollapalooza. Kristen will be doing her Water Torture Cell escape. We just left the biggest Christian Music Festival in the country...now we head to one of the biggest secular music festivals in the country. Nothing really new to us, but keep us in prayer that we can make a difference just by the way we handle ourselves. No real preaching today from the stage, but people should know that's there's something different about us. I'll post how it went tomorrow. We have an early load in this morning, 9am..yuck...and a very long day. Thanks for your support.

Kevin
http://www.livingillusions.com
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3177 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Kevin, my prayers are with you and Kristen as you show the world, that Christians are pretty cool too!

God Bless! And thanks for carrying the standard to dark places.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1830 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
Well, the escape went great, not a hitch. Tons of news coverage, especially as this was the first Lollapalooza in 5 years. The media loved the escape, and we are doing it live on TV Monday morning. The festival is a pretty dark, evil place. Pretty much it is a traveling, touring Sodom and Gomora.
Anyway, the people loved Kristen's escape, and tons of people came up afterwards to congratulate her on it.

By the way, Kristen had trouble with one of the handcuffs, and was under water for about 1 minute and 50 seconds. that's the longest she has ever gone live. It was pretty incredible to watch. Thanks again for your support and prayers.

Kevin
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
mnmagic
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of mnmagic
Wow, God is awesome. If I read right, you are doing it again tomorrow? I will continue to pray! Two minutes underwater? Wow.

In Christ,
Shawn
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3177 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
A minute and 50 seconds is a long time to be under - even if you are not actively expending energy, but if so... it must have been a real concern to all involved. But God mighty against the strongholds of Evil!

Glad to hear that all went well. Continued prayers of protection and outreach.

God's Blessing upon you, Kristen, and the whole crew!

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5348 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
I was surprised to hear that Lollapalooza started back up. I loved your description of it being a traveling Sodom and Gomorra! I doubt if I have ever heard a better description.

Years ago I used to chaperon a youth group to the event and others like it (e.g., the “HFS-teval” – WHFS a radio station in Washington, DC). While there was a ton of “evil” things going on, I was surprised at the very large number of people that were NOT participating in anything bad but were just having fun with their friends and were enjoying the music. My kids never felt out of place and they always seemed to gather and associate with other kids (and a few of their parents) who just wanted to have fun.

I am glad the Escape went well! Almost two minutes under water! I’ll bet the crowd went wild! Good Show! I am glad that you are working the festival. It will do the other performers a world of good to see wholesome role models for a change!

You will remain in my prayers!
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Ron Giesecke
View Profile
Special user
Redding, Ca.
941 Posts

Profile of Ron Giesecke
I remember Chris Cornell's (Soundagarden)live recollection of Lollapalooza on MTV, years ago.

Some vendor was imbibing various liquors and chocolates in small amounts, and then regurgitating this back into a glass--Cornell drank it.

And I thought I was notorious at the Texas Jam in 1986. . . .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Lions den today...keep us in prayer (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL