The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » We Magicians are truly blessed... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5731 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Why, you ask?

For one, we get to enjoy doing what we really love. Pro or amateur, you're living your passion every time you perform Magic, remember that...

In a world where most people just wished they found something to be passionate about but feel held down by unwanted circumstance, we know instinctively what we love. And we get to do it.

Secondly, we get to spread a little bit of joy to others when we entertain them with our Magic. Even if just a little bit...

In a world where most people really do wish they could somehow comfort others in suffering (orphans etc) but are unable to do so because of inability or economic standing, our passion enables us to help lighten the emotional burdens of others for little or no cost... Remember that when you feel you cannot contribute anything.

And...

In a world where cynicism seems to be more and more the norm, we can say we have found "Magic" in it...

For these and more, we as Magicians, are truly blessed... Imho... Smile

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
I think similar things sometimes, I would love to do more magic at events and be paid, I love to do tricks to people anyway so to make a living from it would truly be great,

wise words Smile
Protection for mind readers and mentalists: http://tricksofthemind.com
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5731 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Thanks! Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » We Magicians are truly blessed... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL