The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SLIM by Craig Petty & Wizard FX Productions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MichaelGristMagic
View Profile
New user
Newcastle, UK
67 Posts

Profile of MichaelGristMagic
Got this last week and have to say, this is mint! If you love your card tricks, you'll love this! Just tried out mr t's knockout at a gig and it got some class reactions! The kicker ending is lush and noone sees it coming! Can't wait to try out sunbed matrix soon! Well done Craig mate! 5/5 Smile
Magic is propar class like hew! Smile

"Pick a card"
"why?"
"So I can find it"
"why?"
"Because I can..."
Matthew U
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Profile of Matthew U
Hi MichaelGristMagic

Another Great routine on Slim is Rocky's Triuphm . This is a great routine for any magician using cards . And the best of all is it is a normal deck !

Hope this helps , Matthew
MichaelGristMagic
View Profile
New user
Newcastle, UK
67 Posts

Profile of MichaelGristMagic
Cheers Matthew, it looks really good. Just need to work on me c*****g and it'll look mint! Its such a strong ending! Smile
Magic is propar class like hew! Smile

"Pick a card"
"why?"
"So I can find it"
"why?"
"Because I can..."
Matthew U
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Profile of Matthew U
Hi MichaelGristMagic

No problem . And yes it's worth it . Also if you liked slim you may want to check out craigs other card DVD called locked in a room without coins . This is another great DVD with all card material using regular decks . And it's well worth checking out . http://www.worldmagicshop.com , sell it .
Hope this helps . Matthew
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Hi Everyone,

I have just sat down and watched this dvd and would like to say it is a superb collection of very practical, visual and magical card work. Craig's routining is excellent and there is such a nice variety of material on this dvd. Every item is extremely well explained and there is nothing on the collection that is not within the reach of the intermediate level magician.

Highly recommended

John Carey

http://www.johncareymagic.co.uk
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Thanks for your comments guys, I'm glad you are enjoying the DVD John!

It still pains me that this DVD was so overlooked. Everyone who has had it loves the material and I (obviously) think it's great.

ANyway thanks for the kind words everyone - appreciated

Craig
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
Come on guys- stop with the good revews- well- I'm sure Craig likes it, but those of us who knows how good this is- wants this to say under the radar! LOL! Just kidding- everything comes to fruition!

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
I love this DVD Smile
Grasshop34
View Profile
Veteran user
Cincinnati, OH
308 Posts

Profile of Grasshop34
I just ordered this and am excited to check it out. I've been a big fan of Craig on WPR and Reel Magic, and Chop so I'm buying a few more of his DVDs and also David Penn's.
Foxlute
View Profile
Regular user
UK
148 Posts

Profile of Foxlute
Just received this as a free extra when I bought "Panic" by Aaron Fisher. I don't think there's anything I won't use (or at least try to learn) on this DVD. What a bargain!
sevenup
View Profile
Regular user
South Carolina
179 Posts

Profile of sevenup
Quote:
On 2012-03-25 19:48, Foxlute wrote:
Just received this as a free extra when I bought "Panic" by Aaron Fisher. I don't think there's anything I won't use (or at least try to learn) on this DVD. What a bargain!

Where did you get it?
Pick a card, any card at all. Just don't pick a RED spade.
Foxlute
View Profile
Regular user
UK
148 Posts

Profile of Foxlute
Quote:
On 2012-03-25 22:20, sevenup wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-03-25 19:48, Foxlute wrote:

Where did you get it?

World Magic Shop in the UK. I think the promotion is over now though. Sorry if I got your hopes up.
*double-A-magic*
View Profile
Loyal user
Cheshire, England, UK
255 Posts

Profile of *double-A-magic*
SLIM is a great DVD full of hard hitting routines that you will want to learn.

I'm currently practicing the multi-phase sandwich routine, can't wait to work this on people.

Well Done Craig, and thanks for releasing SLIM!

AA
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice."
<BR>
<BR>- Joseph Dunninger -
cytoplasm
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of cytoplasm
I'm looking forward to trying out some of these effects, certainly a great product and I too managed to get it free with Aaron Fishers Panic : )
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1068 Posts

Profile of dman11
I've put it off long enough, I'm gonna have to pick this up
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SLIM by Craig Petty & Wizard FX Productions (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL