The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » 5 FREE REVIEW COPIES OF AMERICAN DREAM BEING GIVEN AWAY! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Thanks Louis!
KingOfDiamonds
View Profile
Elite user
Paris
425 Posts

Profile of KingOfDiamonds
I've read this ebook. It's a good work. I like the idea of having a thematic and as I'm not american myself, I learnt some stuff. I don't really know what to say that has not been said yet. Interesting and clever ideas all along the reading!
FREE e-book OVER MAX: https://www.lybrary.com/over-max-p-923221.html?affid=3322 My version of Maven/Goldstein's "Double Overcut". No full-deck setup. Basically impromptu.

Other best-sellers e-books available at: http://www.lybrary.com/rapha%C3%83%C2%ABl-czaja-m-534.html?affid=3322

My Best Card Magic 2008-2016 (PDF) EXCLUSIVELY available here: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/10111
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Thanks Raphael!

Kyle
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
American Dream coming later this week....
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
American Dream is NOW on Sale!!!
Here: http://www.lybrary.com/american-dream-p-82831.html

Kyle
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3032 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
And.....The Price Is Good!
3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Thanks Rizzo, I also believe the price is fair - 10 Effects for $7.50!

Kyle
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Also thanks To James Howells for the brilliant cover!

Kyle
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1568 Posts

Profile of gmeister
WHAT FOLLOWS IS AN UNAPOLOGETIC PLUG:

I only know Kyle through correspondence. We are not related, though for many reasons--including his proclivity for helping others--I would be honored and proud to have him as a son/grandson. As it is I am honored/proud to have him as a long-distance friend.

My remarks below refer not only to American Dream, but the other works that Kyle has produced.

The price is not only fair, those who buy it should be chastised for stealinjg from a minor. When you consider what you get for under ten bucks--I've had the pleasure of going through this work and if it isn't one of the best bargains in magic, I'd love a list of what is because I have my credit card reaady.

Here's the deal: Kyle is not a young magician--Kyle is not a young magician who comes up with new material--Kyles IS a young magician who comes up with new material which he turns into a book and offers to the magic community! What were you doing in magic when you were his age?

Kyle will be providing us with the magic of the future, us and those who follow us. His work is inexpensive. I honestly believe--since he is such a rarity--that we have an obligation to purchase it, whether we use any or all of his effects, and give him feedback and encouragement. We should be assisting in his development (and any other young magicians who have the same talents, although I haven't seen any others in the Forum doing what Kyle is doing).

Less then 10 bucks. And how much did you spend for coffee this week. Consider it a donation to our passion/profession. Buy Kyle's material, read Kyle's materials, critique Kyle's materials, use Kyle's materials and sleep well at night knowing you help in the further development of one our our most promising, and prolific, young members!
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Thanks so much Gary!

Kyle
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Thanks also to Cameron Francis, Andrew Loh,Louis Madeuf and Raphael Czaja for including great bonus handlings/subtleties. Smile

Kyle
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Thanks to all the kind comments.

Kyle
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1568 Posts

Profile of gmeister
From what I understand (and my wife will gladly tell you that there's very little I understand) sales of AMERICAN DREAM have been slow. That's a shame. I've posted before about the importance of encouraging our younger members. Kyle is part of that group and he's exception (indeed, he's exceptional in general).

I readily admit that I am not the best person to give a fair evaluation of the effects in the book from a performance basis since I perform so rarely. However, if you scan the posts you'll see the comments of those whose credentials in this area are unchallengable.

Those familiar with Kyle's work have, I'm sure, already purchase AMERICAN DREAM. Those who aren't--well here's a way to get introduced at about the cost of a newstand magazine. However, unlike a magazine, which is probably perused then tossed, this is a keeper. Just on the basis of value, it's a no-brainer.

BTW, how often--especially today--do you find someone from abroad who visits our country and is so taken by the experience that he returns home and puts out an entire book about it? That alone should be reason enough to gather up your loose change (and that's all it amounts to--the coins on your bureau top) to get AMERICAN DREAM!
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Thanks Gary!

Kyle
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
American Dream is still on sale! Smile

Kyle
james_thecanadian_magician
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of james_thecanadian_magician
I'm sure sales will pick up.
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
I hope so! Smile

Kyle
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Wow, thanks all!
Increased sales, its starting to go up! Thanks for the great response!

Kyle
james_thecanadian_magician
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of james_thecanadian_magician
Told ya, lol.
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Lol, indeed, it hasn't gone up by loads, but it is starting to just edge up. Smile

Kyle
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » 5 FREE REVIEW COPIES OF AMERICAN DREAM BEING GIVEN AWAY! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL