The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Home Game (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4635 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
I'm around man- just lately school, magic, work and ladies have been keeping me busy. Can't say I'm upset about that.

Ben
If you're reading this you're my favorite magician.
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Well, one could do without the work.
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4635 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Quote:
On 2010-11-09 16:39, stoneunhinged wrote:
Well, one could do without the work.


Without work there is no play...

At least that's what my boss tells me.
If you're reading this you're my favorite magician.
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
1907 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Why not just play at work, so there's more play after work.

Posted: Nov 10, 2010 5:34am
Ben, where do you work anyway?
"Everyone is tough till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4635 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Quote:
On 2010-11-10 05:34, iamslow wrote:
Ben, where do you work anyways??


I'm actually still in school. The good news is that I've decided, next year, that I'm taking a break. Screw my "six more years" plan. That's insane.

I still do magic (rarely now) and while I have a part time job (to compliment my full time school) I am looking for some real work in my chosen fields- male model/ninja/education.

Holla if you know of any...

Ben
If you're reading this you're my favorite magician.
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
So, Ben, what are you studying? And do you wrestle?

:)
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
1907 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Quote:
On 2010-11-11 07:56, stoneunhinged wrote:
So, Ben, what are you studying? And do you wrestle?

:)


haha, Ben did actually wrestle....
"Everyone is tough till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
cinahcem
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of cinahcem
So I just read through all of this and I realized most of this conversation happened a couple of months ago. How is everything coming along with the game?
blackeagle
View Profile
Veteran user
324 Posts

Profile of blackeagle
I took a lot of the advice that was here. I cheat very seldom at my own game maybe winning 5%-10% of my buy in. However, when I go to the frat houses to play, I try to pull in a bigger profit.
Tony45
View Profile
Veteran user
390 Posts

Profile of Tony45
Quote:
On 2010-12-06 14:38, blackeagle wrote:
I took a lot of the advice that was here. I cheat very seldom at my own game maybe winning 5%-10% of my buy in. However, when I go to the frat houses to play, I try to pull in a bigger profit.

Just be careful, you never know whos watching you. And I hope its worth it.
blackeagle
View Profile
Veteran user
324 Posts

Profile of blackeagle
Quote:
On 2010-12-07 07:28, Tony45 wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-12-06 14:38, blackeagle wrote:
I took a lot of the advice that was here. I cheat very seldom at my own game maybe winning 5%-10% of my buy in. However, when I go to the frat houses to play, I try to pull in a bigger profit.

Just be careful, you never know whos watching you. And I hope its worth it.

I am very careful. Some of these games do not even involve a cut. Its almost optional at this point. It is as safe as it will ever get. Plus I am smart about it.
Tony45
View Profile
Veteran user
390 Posts

Profile of Tony45
Quote:
On 2010-12-07 13:57, blackeagle wrote:
I am very careful. Some of these games do not even involve a cut. Its almost optional at this point. It is as safe as it will ever get. Plus I am smart about it.


Well I don't doubt you and I'm not questioning you, just keep this thought in mind though : The jails are full of guys who thought they wouldnt get caught. Cemeterys also. Smile
blackeagle
View Profile
Veteran user
324 Posts

Profile of blackeagle
Quote:
On 2010-12-07 14:23, Tony45 wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-12-07 13:57, blackeagle wrote:
I am very careful. Some of these games do not even involve a cut. Its almost optional at this point. It is as safe as it will ever get. Plus I am smart about it.


Well I don't doubt you and I'm not questioning you, just keep this thought in mind though : The jails are full of guys who thought they wouldnt get caught. Cemeterys also. Smile

haha that's the last thing I want to be thinking about when I am at these games. But thanks for the advice.
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
563 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
Quote:
On 2010-12-07 15:32, blackeagle wrote:
haha that's the last thing I want to be thinking about when I am at these games. But thanks for the advice.


I wouldn't worry about it. Lord knows a bunch of drunken frat boys would never whip your azz if they found out you were cheating.
blackeagle
View Profile
Veteran user
324 Posts

Profile of blackeagle
Quote:
On 2010-12-07 16:28, Marlin1894 wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-12-07 15:32, blackeagle wrote:
haha that's the last thing I want to be thinking about when I am at these games. But thanks for the advice.


I wouldn't worry about it. Lord knows a bunch of drunken frat boys would never whip your azz if they found out you were cheating.

Oh they would. It would be the end of me. Broken hands arms legs ... everything. But its a risk I am willing to take.
The Dowser
View Profile
Special user
Canada
774 Posts

Profile of The Dowser
Quote:
On 2010-12-07 07:28, Tony45 wrote:

Just be careful, you never know whos watching you.


Until the technology has been developed to scan ones dreams (both waking and otherwise), nobody is watching him.
Tony45
View Profile
Veteran user
390 Posts

Profile of Tony45
Quote:
On 2010-12-08 07:11, The Dowser wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-12-07 07:28, Tony45 wrote:

Just be careful, you never know whos watching you.


Until the technology has been developed to scan ones dreams (both waking and otherwise), nobody is watching him.


LOL
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1875 Posts

Profile of kcg5
Quote:
On 2010-12-07 21:01, blackeagle wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-12-07 16:28, Marlin1894 wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-12-07 15:32, blackeagle wrote:
haha that's the last thing I want to be thinking about when I am at these games. But thanks for the advice.


I wouldn't worry about it. Lord knows a bunch of drunken frat boys would never whip your azz if they found out you were cheating.

Oh they would. It would be the end of me. Broken hands arms legs ... everything. But its a risk I am willing to take.



I think that was a joke
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!



"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Home Game (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL