The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Harry Lorayne » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Harry Lorayne is a Living Legend!! Harry,
Many thanks for a lifetime of inspiration!!
slowkneenuh
View Profile
Regular user
After 5,278+ posts, only credited with
133 Posts

Profile of slowkneenuh
I agree with magicfish that we were not trying to stifle discussion. However it was pretty clear that this was not the right place for Duanebarry's queries. This thread was initiated by someone who thought Harry is a key contributor in this field (as I do), expressed his opinion, and most others agreed.

I do not have to perform research or partake in an analysis on why I feel this way. I just do. Let them perform their own research and reach their own conclusions without hijacking a thread that was started to provide a well deserved compliment to a dedicated contributor to his profession.
John

"A poor workman always blames his tools"
John Pilotzi
View Profile
Veteran user
321 Posts

Profile of John Pilotzi
History will remember Harry Lorayne as a great creator, author and performer of card magic (let alone his memory work); History "remembers" the greats and sifts out the wannabe parasites and troll-mongers!
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2354 Posts

Profile of todsky
I don't think anyone doubts Harry is one of the greats in the realms of card magic. He is, at the same time, quite sensitive, as many of the great artists are.

His Close-up Card Magic is my favourite card magic book.
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Harry Lorayne » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL