The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Russian Roulette (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Inkluzo
View Profile
New user
Poland
55 Posts

Profile of Inkluzo
Hi everyone!
I hope this post is in right place. Sorry for my bad English, but I am from Poland. I have small problem (No! Not this Smile). I want to have in my magic program on stage some version Russian roulette. I think about two version of this.
First is "Instinct" by Matthew Mello with six cups and nail, second is version with six staple guns. One of this is loaded, spectator mix them and I shooting in my head five of them. This is on the first vol "The Chapters of Marc Spellman".
You know, I want to build fear, tension. What do you think, which version is better?

I know my English is horrible, I'm so sorry about this Smile
s3rg3
View Profile
New user
Belgium
72 Posts

Profile of s3rg3
What is your character ?
What style is the show ?
Who is your public ?

Could you give us more context ?

Rgds
Serge
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Nothing wrong with your English. I like shattered, with the jagged beer bottles.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Inkluzo
View Profile
New user
Poland
55 Posts

Profile of Inkluzo
On the most time my character is mysterious, dramatic, I like build mystery, curiosity, but sometimes I talk some jokes for relaxation. You know, mix of some dramatic and good funny.
But when I have show for children I don't do dangerous trick (I hope this is clear). In this situation I have total other program, mached for childrens. When I do something for adults, I like to be a little enigmatic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Russian Roulette (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL