The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Pillar of the Magi (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob Meigs
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Bob Meigs
Milson Worth (Lynn Johnson) made a few magnificent card rises called Pillar of the Magi. For those not familiar with this piece, there is a picture on Andy Martin's Magic Gallery site, with a review by George Guerra that explains the effect.

Does anyone know how many of these were made, and if anyone made something similar either before or after?

As my own contribution to the last part of my question, Signature Pieces (Nick Ruggiero) currently is developing a card rise called the Card Castle, which is somewhat similar. Don't know when this will be available, but hopefully soon.

Bob
johnsocl
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of johnsocl
Bob -

I still build Piller of the Magi. If you are interested let me know.

Lyn Johnson, Owner
Milson-Worth
Bob Meigs
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Bob Meigs
Updating this post. Yes, if this really is Lynn (I always thought there were two "n"s) Johnson of Milson-Worth, I would be VERY interested in a Pillar of the Magi. I have PMed you with my email and phone. On another front Nick has run an ad in Magic for his long-awaited Card Castle. And according to the ad, he also is making Annemann's Perfect Card again.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Pillar of the Magi (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL