We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sleeve-Star by David Jay & Wizard FX Productions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..14~15~16 [Next]
Vorezo
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of Vorezo
This looks HOT! I really like it! Just a question... Is it possible to do in a dress shirt, or only a jacket?
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4230 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
I think the answer to that is that if it's sleeving appropriate, it should be ok with this (it looks like a delivery system for the object after one sleeves the object).
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1038 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
Sir Smedley Dancy here...Simon man it was good catching up with you in NYC. Had a blast with you the evening after MNM. I certainly hope that our paths cross again soon. I loved the ideas you shared with me and can't wait to see you on White Collar. Here's a fun link...
http://www.mobypicture.com/user/lukedancy/view/7110115

The coin effect does look pretty cool.

luke
Jaz2005
View Profile
Veteran user
I wish I had time to get more than
339 Posts

Profile of Jaz2005
Hi Guys here is the link for Sleeve Star Teaser Trailer Number 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6Xy8jU8V_A
Enjoy.

You can order this here now. http://www.worldmagicstore.com/product_i......_id=6292

Have a good Weekend
Jim
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
843 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
Quote:
On 2010-09-10 21:51, LeViking wrote:
Price ?

£95.00
Jaz2005
View Profile
Veteran user
339 Posts

Profile of Jaz2005
Quote:
On 2010-09-10 21:11, slyhand wrote:
I hope to make my way over there one day. Maybe when I visit my friend in Ireland I'll take a side trip.

If you do Sly we will make you very welcome
Jim

Posted: Sep 11, 2010 6:36am
Have a great weekend
Jim
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2010-09-11 06:19, DougNicols wrote:
Quote:
Price ?

£95.00

How about American bucks?
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Jaz2005
View Profile
Veteran user
339 Posts

Profile of Jaz2005
Quote:
On 2010-09-11 10:23, daffydoug wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-09-11 06:19, DougNicols wrote:
Quote:
Price ?

£95.00

How about American bucks?

Hi Daffy it is $146.00 and it is on Murphy's site so dealers can order it.

You can also get it here:- http://www.worldmagicstore.com/product_i......_id=6292

Because you are in the USA the checkout process will remove the reail sales tax included in the price.
It will work out at about the same price with the tracked Airsure Shipping takes 4 - 7 days once shipped which will be October 4th.

Best Wishes
Jim
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Does the gimmick need to be assembled once we receive the package, or is that already done for us? If it's not done, how difficult is this to install? On a scale from 1 to 5 with 1 being very easy and 5 being very difficult? Thanks.

Regards,
Mike
Jaz2005
View Profile
Veteran user
339 Posts

Profile of Jaz2005
Quote:
On 2010-09-11 10:48, insight wrote:
Does the gimmick need to be assembled once we receive the package, or is that already done for us? If it's not done, how difficult is this to install? On a scale from 1 to 5 with 1 being very easy and 5 being very difficult? Thanks.

Regards,
Mike

Hi Mike,

Dvd comes complete with manufactured Utility Device which can easily be put into any jacket or long sleeved shirt.

Complete and detailed instructions are on the DVD and this will take a very short time to set up in whatever item of clothing (Jacket or Shirt) you decide to put it into. It is fully transferrable from one jacket to another it takes around ten mins to set up then you are good to go.

David can set his up in any jacket or shirt in around 4 minutes, however, he has been using it for a long time.

Best wishes
Jim
Simon Lovell
View Profile
V.I.P.
506 Posts

Profile of Simon Lovell
Luke great to see you too ... let me know when you are back in NYC. Smedley misses you!

All the best to all,

Simon
Jaz2005
View Profile
Veteran user
339 Posts

Profile of Jaz2005
Hi Guys here is the link for Sleeve Star Teaser Trailer Number 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6Xy8jU8V_A
Enjoy.

You can order this here now. http://www.worldmagicstore.com/product_i......_id=6292

Jim
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
I don't have any sewing skills, does this require that?
dp
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of dp
Hi Guys,

Just a quick post to let you know that the add copy for Sleeve Star has been updated.

You can see it here: http://www.worldmagicstore.com/product_i......_id=6292

Regards

David
Close Up Magician & Illusionist - David Penn

Search The Wizard Product Review at http://www.worldmagicshop.com
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of wally
This looks great ,but I only wear short sleeves,Dam.....
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4230 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Wally, it's as straight forward as possible in the ad copy that sleeving is involved. Why would you even bother posting that you only wear short sleeves when right off the bat you know that sleeving is part of the system. Smile
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Is this product appropriate for someone with no previous sleeving skills? Is another product recommended, if that's the case?

Regards,
Mike
Jaz2005
View Profile
Veteran user
339 Posts

Profile of Jaz2005
Here is the full Ad Copy text

For years sleeving has been a Holy Grail for many performers. David Jay is one of the world's greatest sleight of hand experts and has spent the last 20 years taking sleeving to a whole new level. Now Wizard FX Productions are proud to present the release of one of the most anticipated items to hit the magic community in recent years - Sleeve Star.

Sleeve Star is more than a trick. It's an incredible utility device that you can incorporate into your existing routines. Imagine closing your hand around a coin or a borrowed ring and then showing it has vanished and is now in the other hand which has been behind your back since the start of the performance! That is just one effect possible with Sleeve Star.

Sleeve Star includes a DVD with in-depth teaching on the art of sleeving as well as instructions on how to install and operate the Sleeve Star so that you can make the most of its limitless potential. Five of David's favorite routines are also explained.

Coin Teleportation - When Greg Wilson first saw Sleeve Star he helped David routine this effect and it's a KILLER. A signed coin vanishes with one hand and is found moments later in the other hand, which had been held behind the performer’s back from the beginning of the routine. This can also be performed with borrowed rings and other objects.

Anniversary Coins – Following an in the hands transposition, two borrowed signed coins fuse together as one, freezing the moment of magic perfectly.

Coins Across - Imagine being able to perform a coins across with just three signed coins, no gimmicks, no gaffs, no extras. This is the cleanest version of the plot you will EVER see.

Coins To Pocket - Three signed coins travel from your hand into your pocket with no palming.

Signed Coin to Envelope - A signed coin vanishes and appears in a sealed envelope which has been on display from the beginning of the routine.

Please also note that this utility device can be used with jackets or shirts.

No sewing required. No strings, no pulls, no vacuums, no conveyer belts and no hidden female assistants.

Don't just sleeve. Be a SLEEVE STAR!

"I don't perform other people’s material, but this I will do. I'm going to put one of these in every jacket I own!" Gregory Wilson
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Wow, that reads very nicely! Seems like even a beginner would find this useful!

Regards,
Mike
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
786 Posts

Profile of roblane
Or a 'beginner' with 20 yrs sleeving experience lol
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sleeve-Star by David Jay & Wizard FX Productions (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..14~15~16 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL