The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Glass Walking need help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gracy_hm
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
195 Posts

Profile of Gracy_hm
I can't go into many specifics but suffice to say I need to walk on glass. I need to infact walk a great distance on broken glass I know basics and I have done some rehersing but I need advice I can disclose more if you PM me. So much paperwork to do.

Thanks,
Kyle
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5110 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
So, you contracted to do a stunt that you don't know?
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Martin_Ling
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of Martin_Ling
I would suggest a good pair of boots.
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
Ala Maxwell Smart: "Ah yes, the old 'watch me make money with your idea and pay you zip' scam! I've seen it a thousand times!"
Gracy_hm
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
195 Posts

Profile of Gracy_hm
Okay pont well taken and a good one mind you. I don't just want to learn these things I'm willing wo work for it. I know reading it won't be enough. I need real help (and I'm not speaking of my therapist) I wan't to learn and I will travel if need be I will pay I will work for your show I will do anything needed within the law. I want to learn for the sake of keeping the concept of the sideshow alive. I have canceled this event it was stupid to consider it. But it doesn't mean never. If someone will teach me I will do what ever it takes.

PM me or Email me.

Thanks for sound advice I'm sorry for my presumptions.

Regards,
Kyle
Gracy_hm
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
195 Posts

Profile of Gracy_hm
On a secondary note I was to make not one dollar. I was to do this for charity gaining sponsorship per foot I walk but again not sound until I have done it more often. I am not in the habbit of making money with others ideas unless I pay through hard work or cold cash like andone who uses a concept from many a book or effect and make it their own.
Gracy_hm
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
195 Posts

Profile of Gracy_hm
This isn't the only thing I want to learn I want to learn all of the side show. Business side and all.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Gracy, welcome to the world of sideshow.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Rotten
View Profile
Special user
833 Posts

Profile of Rotten
Welcome Gracy. Go to sideshow world dot com. Start reading the history and donate to the cause of keeping that site going. You can also go to amazon and buy a ton of books on sideshow. It's all interesting if you do want to learn.

Your question was a bit like going to an illusion forum and asking how to make a tiger disappear but you saw that in the end. It's hard enough to get a straight answer out of anyone around here anyway. Have fun.
Gracy_hm
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
195 Posts

Profile of Gracy_hm
Thank you your absolutly right Rotten it was not the right way to start out. I have a great deal of books and I will be donating to sideshowworld as soon as my paycheck clears.

Cheers,
Kyle
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Glass Walking need help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL