The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » More Banding Around - Russell Leeds (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1473 Posts

Profile of jstone
Hey everyone -

If you haven't checked out Banding Around or More Banding Around by Russell Leeds, you're missing out.

More Banding Around is, obviously, the second DVD of the two. It's loaded with a ton of great ideas. I love the fact that for most of the effects, you just need a few rubber bands, and that's it.

If you want a more detailed review, check it out here:

Russell Leeds
Russell
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of Russell
Thanks for your review Jeff I'm glad you enjoyed the DVD. I'm so glad to have released More Banding Around its got so many of my favourite routines on. If any of you guys would like to see the trailer here it is.

http://www.worldmagicstore.com/product_i......_id=5985

Russell Leeds
Rindfleisch
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
502 Posts

Profile of Rindfleisch
This DVD Offers Killer Material that I'm sure you'll ba able to add to your set!

Great job Russell
check me out on facebook #MAGICTOTD
Russell
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of Russell
Hi Joe,

I'm glad that you enjoyed the material on the DVD, thankyou for your kind words. It means a lot coming from someone who is so fantastic and creative with rubberbands.

Russell Leeds
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
With what Jeff and Joe have said I think it's pretty clear that even if you have a small passing interest in band magic you should buy this straight away.

However I would like to add my name to the list and recommend the DVD as well. You will struggle to find a DVD with as much commercial, useable material with bands than 'More Banding Around'

Craig
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » More Banding Around - Russell Leeds (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL