The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Zibit first day out (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
abigkahuna/1
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna/1
Hello George, Long time no see! How have you been?

Big Kahuna
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
You don't show a 'Zibit' George. Zibit's are 'Higley's'. Smile I'll rectify that for you if you like.

13 more locations have just been added along with additional States. NY, CT, IN, MA, CO, Sas in Canada and more locations in MO and PA. No rest for the wicked.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
More locations in MO, awesome news! Really looking forward to hearing the details. October 1st can't come soon enough.

I ordered my Zibit a few days ago and the anticipation is killing me. How's she coming Doug? Not rushing you, just excited.

George
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
DR., frankly, you are buried in the morass and on the list. Having 12 new locations thrown at me with a next friday deadline has tossed the salad anew. Smile
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
You Yanks are clueless,,,,its not the size or ammount which counts,,,,its the quality.

Now listen up ,,,,where was the Pope last weekend ?
where did his copter land ?
where was the Hanbury Show located ?
did he clense us all upon arrival and what exhibit was in the front line ??

I shall leave you to search out the truth and then understand that some of us superior zibbiteers have bigger fish to fry other than mere humans.

Off to say seven Hail Mary`s !!!

Right Rev Ken.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Ken, one of my Zibits blessed by the Pope? haha. No wait...hahahahahahahaha.

But the amount counts when I have to make 39 of the darn things within 3 weeks (!) and they are simultaeneously being shown in 39 seperate locations and an insane amount of money is being spent to promote them...

Problem with the Zibit at the Queen's Birthday party and IN Buckingham Palace was it never got promotional space...now a PICTURE with the Pope (or the Queen)...PRICELESS. You got one??
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1348 Posts

Profile of handa
We're dark the first weekend of October, so I'd travel to see this if it debuts that weekend. Any advance press on locations, dates, and times, especially in the Western PA/Ohio/WV tri-state region?

Chris
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Pic with the Pope,,,no,,but the others !!! Having signed the OSA the pics with be displayed upon my passing on,,,,and no,,,I will not eat the mushrooms.

With such an influx of zibbs my new show will be called "The Strange Thing that was?" Inside will be an empty box cos who wants to see a common zibb any more.The tag line will be "Not displayed by anyone else, anywhere in the world !!

Bet I get em in !!
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Pull your head out of your butt...there's no influx in the UK and many of those in the USA are ON LOAN, so will be off the road as of Nov. 1st. Assume I know my stuff (as you should by now) turkey.

Chris, I'll let you know about PA in a PM...I'm not running this show and there is an embargo on the info so it all starts at the same time.
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Still it was a thought Doug hahahaha !

Just think,,,you could sell empty boxes and still make a dollar.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Somebody else is already doing that!
georgethegiant
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of georgethegiant
I do too own one. My chup head and claw
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Giant, "...you are and forever will be my friend." Smile (to quote Spoc)
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Well...I understand that at one of the 40 locations gearing up for the 'World's Largest Grind Show' have just been paid a visit by the Division Of Criminal Investigation... seems the Zibit already triggered an inquiry. hahahahahahahahahahahaha
sir real
View Profile
New user
I've been tied to
85 Posts

Profile of sir real
Think I might have just stumbled onto one of these in eastern Pennsylvania.Pm'd you Doug to see if I am correct.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
You are. Also a second Police incident...this time in Nova Scotia. hehehe.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Zibit first day out (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL