The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » What happened to the Superheroes? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BigSmile
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of BigSmile
I have read inside the cover of the DVD "SuperHeroes - Team 2" from Ken Stillman the following text:

"Watch for more techniques and characters in Volume 3!"

Does anyone know what has happened to those Superheroes? Team 3 was never released. Why?
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Michael238
Good question. Does anyone ever use these?
mikeypresto
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of mikeypresto
Ken is a good friend of mine. He's been very busy lecturing and taking care of some other important things and enjoying his grandchildren. He told me he has been kicking around some ideas for team 3.

If anyone is interested I'd be happy to forward any messages or emails you may have for him. My email address Michaellynnjr@gmail.com

Thanks,
Mike
Magically,

Mikey
zipper
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of zipper
Big Smile,

Frank Stringham's Volume 4 has a superheroe design on it. It's no good for line work but it'd be a nice present if you ever do a birthday party for someone. That's the good now here's the bad. On the jacket of Volume 4 he is seen wearing a rather elaborate hat (that I wanted to learn to make). The teaser for the DVD says that he will teach you how to make an elaborate 13 balloon hat. Any reasonable person would assume that the hat he's wearing on the cover (which is very cool) is the one he teaches. If you assume that, however, you'd be wrong. He teaches a free-lance hat in which you just add balloons in all kinds of goofy shapes until you get tired. Because I bought the DVD to learn the hat, I do feel like I got ripped off.

Keep Puffin',
Zipper
BigSmile
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of BigSmile
Quote:
On 2010-11-18 16:23, mrlucky wrote:
Good question. Does anyone ever use these?

I have used this at a (private) birthday party as a gift. It was really amazing how they liked it! Smile
BigSmile
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of BigSmile
Quote:
On 2010-11-18 21:32, mikeypresto wrote:
Ken is a good friend of mine. He's been very busy lecturing and taking care of some other important things and enjoying his grandchildren. He told me he has been kicking around some ideas for team 3.

If anyone is interested I'd be happy to forward any messages or emails you may have for him. My email address Michaellynnjr@gmail.com

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks for your offer. Perhaps I will come to it back later! Smile
Leland
View Profile
Inner circle
St Louis
1180 Posts

Profile of Leland
Tell Ken we're ready for it! I know life gets in the way.
Life of Magic!
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Michael238
Bigsmile

Which volume did you buy?
I think I will get at least vol 2
BigSmile
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of BigSmile
I have both Volumes but on the inside cover of Volume 2 there is the announcement for Volume 3.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » What happened to the Superheroes? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL