The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Underground Psychic Course (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Underground Psychic Course
DVDs and audio tape
Available: no where, you have to PM for a contact.

Psychic readings are fun to do! They are also interesting because you, as a reader, know the score while there are lots of people receiving readings who fully believe in it. This course is, clearly, for those that do readings as a form of entertainment not the ‘shut eye’ variety. There are many forms of readings out there ranging from the relatively simple Chinese Numerology to the popular Tarot and Palmistry. Readings are interesting because you’ll find they all circle around the same general ideas and a reading can be very convincing to believers and can make skeptics wonder what is going on. In fact one problem with doing readings is it isn’t rare that people start believing their own press and because it is possible to be very accurate just using principles out there people think they have actual powers and can actually cross the mystic curtain into the realm of real ESP. I avoid the books found in your average new age book store or even standard book stores to be too out there and wordy while those for the trade are much better. I will also say that I limit my sources to companies like Leaping Lizard and some individuals because they do understand the art and also how to teach it.

This review is for a set of five DVD’s and a couple audio tapes that are usually sold as a set but are also available individually. These are well shot yet ‘home made’ DVDs by an actual psychic reader (as in he does it for a living not that he is an actual psychic, those don’t exist) who I shall refer to as Mister X, that is if I refer to this psychic again! The DVDs cover, individually,
1. Chinese Numerology
2. Palm Reading
3. Tarot Card Reading
4. Business of psychic reading
5. Ethics of being a psychic (audio tape)
6. General discussion of psychic readings and some close up magic
I’ll give a bit of general information on the meat and potatoes of the psychic course. It should be noted that the information is very well presented and one of the best sources (remember I’ve not seen everything but this is a good one) for information on learning how to do these readings. I found them entertaining by themselves and if you put in some effort and have the personality doing readings may be right up your alley.
Chinese Numerology: Pretty easy to do and people just love it. Based on 4000 years of divination you can do this type of ‘reading’ pretty quickly and since you do write the information down you’ll have a way of getting your information into the hands of spectators. Great way to learn how to do readings.
Palm Reading: Great information on palm reading is found on this DVD. This is really interesting and I was surprised at how palmistry really works. People expect you to do palm reading and there is a standard that is followed that has proven itself to be pretty darn accurate. After doing Chinese Numerology this and Tarot are the meat and potatoes of the business.

Tarot: Oh gotta love those cards! Not as hard as you might think tarot cards both fascinate and scare people. There is a real art to doing this type of reading and the information on tarot is very complete and is workable. Again if you are a ‘psychic’ you will be expected to be a tarot reader.

Business and ethics. This is so very important because the instructor, Mister X, as do others in the field I respect, believe you should approach a reading as an uplifting experience for the spectator. There are those out there that will terrify the guests and that isn’t something you should strive to do. Many will want to learn the big three methods and ignore the business and more important the ethics of being a reader but do not do that. Mister X has a very positive approach to his readings that is only made less important by his desire to make good money doing this type of work.

The cost for the entire course is around $250, if you listen and learn and add this to your offerings to customers (home parties, table work, add on at corporate gigs, etc) you’ll make your money back. Individual DVDs are around $50 each. Well worth it if you want to learn how to be a psychic. Again, this is an unadvertised and non-distributed course and can only be had via the secret method of dropping me a PM. I think the reason it isn’t out there like lots of products is the simple fact that Mister X makes his living doing this type of work and only released it to have a history left behind but he also doesn’t want everyone competing with him. I find the subject fascinating and enjoy it very much and I luckily have a knack for doing readings. Good times.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Underground Psychic Course (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL