The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » No Local Chapter of FCM in ORLANDO FL (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sadrac_noel
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of sadrac_noel
I am posting this to see if there is any one else in Orlando, Florida that I can get together with to figure out how to start a local FCM chapter. I realize that we would have to request permission from FCM to do so, but I have no clue as to who I can talk with to make this happen. I am open to suggestions and advice.
Kif Anderson
View Profile
FCM forum Staff
1961 - 2012
386 Posts

Profile of Kif Anderson
If you want to do this, contact Mike Stenberg, mailcenter@fcm.org, and he can help you. He will get you the forms you need. And since he does the mailings, he can produce a set of mailing labels for you for folks in that area (and nearby). Then you only need to get 6 active members together and sign the charter request.

Now it is a bit of work...but well worth it.

><> J
Kif
We are not cisterns made for hoarding, we are channels made for sharing. - Billy Graham
<BR>
<BR>Sharing the gospel with Comedy & Illusion www.ozandwilde.com
sadrac_noel
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of sadrac_noel
Thank You for the Info I have just sent an Email to Mr. Stenberg.

Noel
sadrac_noel
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of sadrac_noel
Quote:
On 2010-09-22 15:19, Kif Anderson wrote:
If you want to do this, contact Mike Stenberg, mailcenter@fcm.org, and he can help you. He will get you the forms you need. And since he does the mailings, he can produce a set of mailing labels for you for folks in that area (and nearby). Then you only need to get 6 active members together and sign the charter request.

Now it is a bit of work...but well worth it.

><> J
Kif

I just wanted to ask if you know of any other members that have started a local chapter in their city/state that could offer me advice or provide me with a copy of the letter they sent to invite some of the area FCM members to start up a chapter. I wrote to Mr. Stemberg and he recommended that I speak to other members that have gone through the process to start a chapter in their state. He was kind enough to send me a list of names addresses and phone numbers of other area members, but I am unsure what method is the most appropiete method of communication should I contact them by email, regular postal mail, or should I call?
Dan Ezell
View Profile
New user
Cocoa, FL
24 Posts

Profile of Dan Ezell
I live in Brevard County Florida. I would be glad to be part of a FCM Orlando chapter. It is only 45-50 minutes away from me. Keep me posted and let me know the progress. My email is DrDan@MagicDove.com
Dr. Dan The Magic Man
MagicDove.com
As a univesity professor in special education I advocate the use magic to increase self-esteem of children with disabilities. Also, many magic tricks can easily be tied to academic lessons. More importanly, magic can be used to create friendships with children with and without disabilities. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » No Local Chapter of FCM in ORLANDO FL (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL