The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Christmas DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1208 Posts

Profile of Michael238
I was wondering if there was any DVD to learn Chistmas balloon sculptures? Hayts and sich like?

Thanks

Mike
www.mikebrownmagic.com
<BR>http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=885780636
Ryan Price
View Profile
Special user
winnipeg, MB, Canada
641 Posts

Profile of Ryan Price
Don Caldwell has one. They are only sold at certain times though. When I purchased it I had to buy it with a package deal at Diamond Storm. You may want to contact Ed and see if he has anything planned with it.

I also believe that Everything But The Toes has some holiday themed sculptures. I would have to check the archive to verify it though.

Of course balloon magic magazine has a few Christmas additions
coma185
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of coma185
Ryan what is on Don's DVD, it seems to be a big mystery.

Thanks,

Coma
Ryan Price
View Profile
Special user
winnipeg, MB, Canada
641 Posts

Profile of Ryan Price
It has been a few months since I watched it (i guess I should soon) so this is what the back cover says:
Snowman Bracelet, Snowman Hat, Elf Hat, Ride Inside Reindeer, Santa Clause Hat, Christmas Tree Costume, Gingerbread House Hat, and quick and simple holiday balloons.

A couple of them are real winners.

I guess what I said above should have been editions not additions. that's why I have someone proof all my marketing material.

Other Dvds also have one or two winter themed items.
Ryan Price
View Profile
Special user
winnipeg, MB, Canada
641 Posts

Profile of Ryan Price
One more thing. I watched Everything but the toes today while booking christmas shows and it has a santa head bracelet and a reindeer ring. I believe that is the only holiday themed balloons. It isn't the easiest DVD to go through quickly so there is a small chance I missed something.
coma185
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of coma185
Cool thanks!
revlovejoy
View Profile
Special user
Pennsylvania
765 Posts

Profile of revlovejoy
Not that I would ever steer one away from one of Don's DVDs, but the Christmas issues of Balloon Magic that I have seen are really packed. 3 or 4 back issues would be well worth your money. T Myers site has them and there are good descriptions of back issues.
coma185
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of coma185
Rev, are there any issues you would recommend that have designs that look good and take less than 5 minutes to make?

Thanks!
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1208 Posts

Profile of Michael238
I would like input on the back issues as well. The magazines if there are good instructions would be a good investment.
www.mikebrownmagic.com
<BR>http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=885780636
FuDD
View Profile
Regular user
Tucson, Az.
150 Posts

Profile of FuDD
Candy canes are easy.

blow up one red one white 260/160 and just spiral and connect.to shape it (you will end up with a stick) curve the top a bit and you got a candy cane.

Same thing with a wreath just change colors connect the spiral together.(i use dark green and lime green) then add a red bow where the spiral connects to make a spiral circle and you have a wreath.

These were shown to me yesterday at our balloon jam by Albert Tester not sure who originated them though.

Edit: look around at local balloon whole sellers Ive found Balloon magic issues for cheaper than 7 from them.Also I have found 2 at our local used book/music/magazine store.
may you be filled with loving kindness
http://www.williamsmagic.com
http://www.celebratemagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Christmas DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL