The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Ballycast #41 - Keith Stickley - Midnight Spookshows (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2441 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS INSURANCE if you die of fright listening to this episode!

Ghosts, ghouls, mummies, prowl through the audience - you may feel their clammy hands on you (or is that your girlfriend's hands?)

One lucky person in every show will win a real dead body! (Hope you like chicken)

You must see COUNT FLOYD'S TERRORS OF THE UNKNOWN, coming this Saturday at midnight to the Whitehorse Highway Drive-in!

See the podcast webpage HERE
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1726 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Keith is a really neat guy! We got to share the stage with him once and had a blast! Can't wait to listen to the ballycast!
Doctor Mythsonian
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of Doctor Mythsonian
Haven't listened yet, but watched the video of the Fangoria in action. Absolutely brilliant.
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2441 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
The main download link was broken - works now - my fault - sorry!
keithmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
375 Posts

Profile of keithmagic
Rossmacrae,

Can't thank you enough for the opportunity! You did a great job as always, and it's an honor to be able to be part of your project. (and folks - he was way too modest to include the accolades I gave him during the interview!).

Gwyd - WAAAY to long since I saw you and your lovely lady! Hopefully we can meet up this October - or at least sometime soon.

Keith
Author of "The Festival Entertainer" The Professional Entertainer's Guide to Booking and Working Outdoor Fairs, Festivals, and Events.
Available at http://www.howtobookfestivals.com
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2441 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
Careful, folks ... those clammy fingers you feel on your neck during the spookshow blackout ... they may be Keith's!
keithmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
375 Posts

Profile of keithmagic
LOL! What the heck does THAT mean!?
Author of "The Festival Entertainer" The Professional Entertainer's Guide to Booking and Working Outdoor Fairs, Festivals, and Events.
Available at http://www.howtobookfestivals.com
Doctor Mythsonian
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of Doctor Mythsonian
Solid interview! Keep up the good work, both of you!
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2907 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Nice podcast. I would love to see this show of Keith's. I'm sure it will scare the YELL out of the audiences.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Ballycast #41 - Keith Stickley - Midnight Spookshows (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL