The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from Lowestoft, England (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

barryelliott
View Profile

UK
0 Posts

Profile of barryelliott
Hi everyone, My name is Barry and I am a young 38 so hopefully not to old to learn new tricks!
I had a huge interest in magic when I was younger, growing up watching great magicians like Paul Daniels, Ali Bongo, David Copperfield, Wayne Dobson, and Penn and Teller to name a few.
I still have my Paul Daniels magic book in the loft, which was bought for me by my parents back in the 80's!
Now my children are a bit older I have a more free time on my hands and would like to perform magic for my children, their friends and also for when we have guests!
Thanks for taking the time to read this and look forward to browsing the Café.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome barryelliot,

I love hearing about parents (mostly dads) who take up Magic again to share with their children.

It certainly paints a positive picture of the future to imagine years of fun interaction with the kids.

- Mary Mowder
idomagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Denver, CO
255 Posts

Profile of idomagic
I just spent a couple of days watching and learning from Wayne Dobson at Magic in the Rockies here in Colorado, what an amazing entertainer. Although I never saw him perform live without his MS, his current show is probably one of the funniest I have seen in awhile. British humor, gotta' love it.

Welcome!
Chad Wonder (Chad Wonder Magic, Inc)
Past President SAM 37/IBM 131 (Mile High Magicians)
www.idomagic.com
www.iDOMAGIC.dev
barryelliott
View Profile

UK
0 Posts

Profile of barryelliott
I would love to meet him, I have never had the opportunity to see him perform live but I watched him on the TV and have watched clips of him on youtube, the royal variety performance still makes me laugh.
The effects were nice and simple but the presentation was flawless and very very funny.
Wayne Dobson and Paul Daniels are two of my favorites, I guess I was at the perfect age to be left wonder struck watching them perform.
brangwinj
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of brangwinj
Where is lowinstoft ???
barryelliott
View Profile

UK
0 Posts

Profile of barryelliott
Lowestoft is the most easterly point in the UK, approx 30 miles east of Norwich.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from Lowestoft, England (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL