The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Handy Sound (Coins falling inside a mug) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mark Zacharia
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of Mark Zacharia
If no one has posted a review of Dan Hauss's "Rattled," let me be the first to say this is a high-quality gimmick with a lot of practical uses. I can't wait to get this into my strolling repertoire. Well done, Dan!

Respectfully,

Mark Zacharia
Mark Zacharia
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Just got my Handy Sound yesterday, and it is very good. Yes, when I opened the package, and pushed the buttons, it was not very loud.

Guys, you cannot judge a book by it cover. I walked into the kitchen, grabbed a cup. Held it as instructed on the card. It was louder, and sounded just like a coin hitting the cup.

The sound bounces off the ceramic or glass cup. Changes the sound totally and then sounds like an echo inside the cup.

So I went to the local restaurant. When my cup of coffee was empty, I turned to the patron next to me at the counter. Did the invisible coin productions. His eyes popped! The other guys at the bar laughed out loud. Try the swirl and dump out the coins move. It get reactions.

Give it a try, I think you will be surprised.

And for all those Hold-out experts, this is a perfect attachment to use with it.

I like it, and recommend you give it a try. I got mine for only $6.75 at The Magic Warehouse. It is definitely worth the price.
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
Wmhegbli. I will have to try it against a cup ,I had only tried it on its own and found it too quiet. Thanks for the info. I did not see this instruction. Glenn
Bambu
View Profile
Elite user
California
498 Posts

Profile of Bambu
I just received mine, the sound is much louder than the one I purchased last year. It seems that the manufacturer improved the gimmick.
Paul Budd
View Profile
Elite user
It's a shame he's only made
437 Posts

Profile of Paul Budd
I just bought the bottle cap/can top version.....too quiet!! .....and too finicky! The buttons don't always work, but the batteries checked out fine! Low price, but I'm not pleased.
His face isn't really this long in-person!
Special user
California
656 Posts

Profile of Zack_Johnston
Just ordered mine, and received it, and it works great for me...Fools laymen. I have yet to try it on Tougher crowds. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Handy Sound (Coins falling inside a mug) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL