The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Flaunt. Rising Card by Titanas. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
I downloaded 'Flaunt by Titanas' tonight...it is a truly an amazing rising card effect!!

http://www.magicshop.co.uk/p11562/Flaunt......nfo.html

Remember the look of total amazement on the girls face when David Blaine performed his rising card effect, in his first ever TV special. That show shot him to fame and sealed the rising card as a MUST HAVE effect in all the best close up magicians repertoires.
PROBLEM: You want to do the rising card ANYWHERE!
You want to perform it fully surrounded, in REAL WORLD CONDITIONS!
You need it to work perfectly TIME AND TIME AGAIN!
Titanas (Creator of a list of hits like TITANS FINGER and FADE) has taken the rising card, spun it on its head and fired it out in a totally new direction!
Those of you who are familiar with Titanas's creative stye, will know how he loves to take a classic magicians prop that most of us already own, and rework it in a whole new way.

With Flaunt, Titanas, has taken a classic gimmick, thrown away all normal reasons magicians own and use it, and put it to work 'outside the box' The result is a technique that fools even magicians who own the 'old style' rising deck gimmicks.
Already do a rising card routine? Do you actually USE it? Chances are, it's gathering dust in your 'magic drawer'. But how about if Titanas taught you a way to do the rising card

WITHOUT STRINGS
WITHOUT THREADS
WITHOUT MAGNETS
WITHOUT MECHANICS
WITHOUT ELECTRONICS

YET...

YOU CAN DO IT SURROUNDED
NO NEED TO USE A SILK
IT RESETS INSTANTLY
THE SPECTATOR CAN CHOOSE ANY CARD
THEY CAN SIGN THE CARD

No matter if your new to magic or a working pro, take a few moments to check out the demo performance of Flaunt. You will be glad you did!

Titanas sits down with you one2one, and takes you though the whole effect, he leaves nothing out, and you not only get this routine, but all the little tips and subtle points, that you only find out from doing a routine over and over again 'in the trenches'.

Flaunt will require you to use a classic gimmick most magicians already own. I can't reveal it here, without ruining the secret, but if you don't already own one, you can puck on up for just a few dollars, almost anywhere that sells magic tricks. Full details are given to you in the explanation section.

You can do all your regular card stuff before and after. Instantly reset and ready to go with none of the worries of gimmicks letting you down or breaking.
10/10.

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
chriswebbmagic
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of chriswebbmagic
Good one titanas I like it...i like it a lot! simple and direct
www.ChrisWebbVault.com

Creator of: Coffee Shot, Flash, Fickle and RE.
Ron Vergilio
View Profile
Special user
Murrieta, CA
835 Posts

Profile of Ron Vergilio
Way, way over priced for what you get. IMHO

-Ron
May the magic in your life never disappear

*** Lou Serrano's Steel Ball Routine ***
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Quote:
On 2010-10-02 01:34, Ron Vergilio wrote:

-Ron

I think that £9.99p is great value for money, especially when compared to what a lot of us have paid for a 'mechanical' Rising Card effect. Your deck can be used for other effects, handled or examined by the spectators and it costs less than your avarage packet trick.
For under a tenner, you have something that you can use for a lifetime. I like it a lot.

Paul Mc.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Great clip

If you use this effect, then price is a moot point. Something costs $10 and you use it, it's gold. A $200 effect that can't be used in your work can be wasted money.

I have no idea how Flaunt works, but it is interesting.

I'd like to see some reviews on it.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of puggo
Quote:
On 2010-10-02 01:34, Ron Vergilio wrote:

-Ron

Ron,

Did you pick this up? If so, can you give a breif review?

Thanks

Charlie
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
I have done this half a dozen times now and the method totally flies past my spectators (Including one magic performermer and two hobbiests!).
The participant can choose and sign ANY card, it is genuinely placed back into the centre of the deck and you are in complete control of when and how the chosen card rises.
The use of the silk or napkin (optional) confirms that the deck is isolated and free of any outside influences and because the card box is tabled and the deck can be handled or examined, before and after, the idea of any gimmicks being used is eliminated.
Very easy to do and up to now 100% surefire.

Paul Mc.

www.psychicmentality.com
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of puggo
Thanks Paul
Zachary
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of Zachary
Hey Titanas, call me when you get the chance.
Twitter:@Zachary_Heath
Instagram: @zachheathmagic
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2209 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
Do spectators really get the distinction of the card in the center of the deck? I wonder.

For years I've done a control to the top and a no-gimmick rise and it always get a rise out of the audience.
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
Ron Vergilio
View Profile
Special user
Murrieta, CA
835 Posts

Profile of Ron Vergilio
Yes I did buy this and with the exchange rate it cost over $20 USD for a short download. I will not give a review as my statement may give away something important. It does what it says it does and yes it's in the middle of the deck but there is a caviat to the effect that causes me not to put it in my routines.

-Ron

Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Thanks everyone for your nice comments about Flaunt.

Ron, the price is $9 or £6.99 which translates to $9.
Where did you buy it from for $20?
The last thing I was expecting for Flaunt is someone to call it overpriced.

Bests,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Ron Vergilio
View Profile
Special user
Murrieta, CA
835 Posts

Profile of Ron Vergilio
Titanas,

I owe you a huge appology as well as to the folks here on the Magic Café. Not sure if it's old age and/or senility setting in but I mis-read my statement. I bought several items that day and screwed up in reading my purchases.

I am totally embarrased and deeply appologize. So, that being said... IT DOES EVERYTHING IT STATES.

Sheepishly,
-Ron

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2010-10-03 21:30, Ron Vergilio wrote:
Titanas,

I owe you a huge appology as well as to the folks here on the Magic Café. Not sure if it's old age and/or senility setting in but I mis-read my statement. I bought several items that day and screwed up in reading my purchases.

I am totally embarrased and deeply appologize. So, that being said... IT DOES EVERYTHING IT STATES.

Sheepishly,
-Ron

Ron, thanks for letting us all know!

Best,

Chris

caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Quote:
On 2010-10-03 21:30, Ron Vergilio wrote:
Titanas,

Sheepishly,
-Ron

Ron,

you may not be mistaken if you purchased Flaunt from Magicshop UK, as they accidently priced the download at £9.99. Realising their error they have now changed the ad to the correct price of £6.99 ($9.00 US). Duncan has also given me a full refund, which proves what I have known for years, Magicshops's Customer Service is the best!
At £9.99 Flaunt was a bargain....at £6.99 it is a must!!

Paul Mc.

www.psychicmentality.com
papawemba
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of papawemba
Anyone know if the deck can be borrowed ?

Thanks !
Nicolas
Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1429 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
I've been using Flaunt for a few weeks now. I see a LOT of magic coming through the shop, but every so often, a gem pops out at me and ends up in my close-up case.

When Flaunt was taught to me, I ACTUALLY did slap my forehead, in realization that my tried and trusted usual method of doing a rising card was now completely dead in the water.

Bravo Titanas!
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
....'Duncan has also given me a full refund,'...

Dominic..not Duncan!!!....Sorry Dominic! Smile

Paul Mc.

www.psychicmentality.com
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Our friends at Elmwood Magic carry this:

http://www.elmwoodmagic.com/full/__8734.htm

Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1429 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
This week we are running a promotion on streaming videos. When you order from Magicshop.co.uk, you will be able to choose from a selection of the streaming titles to have for free. It's worth noting here, as customers ordering Flaunt may want to get a bonus second title at the same time.

Thought I should give you a heads up

Full details: http://www.magicshop.co.uk/index.php?cPa......ncy=USD
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Flaunt. Rising Card by Titanas. (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL