The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Broken Wand :: Tony Curtis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Magicray69
View Profile
Veteran user
Tampa Bay
369 Posts

Profile of Magicray69
Tony was the inspiration for me to enter the art of magic. I saw the Houdini movie
in 1953 when I was 10 years old. I ran right out and bought a milk pitcher and some of those production flowers and I was on my way. Janet Leigh was so beautiful, I guess I figured that my magic would attract all the good looking girls. I still remember vividly the movie even after 57 years.

Those were the days of innocence before computers and cell phones were invented and turned us into mindless robots suffering from information overload. People interacted with each other instead of a silicon chip.

He was a good and talented man, an artist who influenced and inspired many. If I could invite anyone in the world to a dinner party, he would be at the head of the table. Hats off to a great artist, magician, actor and person.
There was a time I had the blues,

the reason was I had no shoes.

Until I met upon the street

a man who had no feet.
mtpascoe
View Profile
Inner circle
1932 Posts

Profile of mtpascoe
I too was inspired by that milk picture routine. I included that into my act when I was a kid. I'm glad this post is still going because Tony Curtis was a great man.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Broken Wand :: Tony Curtis (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL