The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Eric Jones Extension of Me DVD » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Glen
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Glen
If you're looking for an awesome DVD set, get Eric Jone's Extension of me. Incredible coin and card work for use in the real world. Not only is the magic first class, Eric does an excellent job in the quality and clarity and pays close attention to detail to make the learning process much easier. Eric has knocked one out of the park with this 3 set program. Glen Yost
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4098 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
I've watched some of the performances on disc 1, from that, I must say, it's excellent material through and through. The thinking, the methods employed, and the choreography of it all is remarkable. He also has a great knack for knowing exactly what moments to milk for maximum amazement.
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3222 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
This topic is continued at An Extension of Me 3 DVD set by Eric Jones.
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Eric Jones Extension of Me DVD » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL