The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Richard Turner (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vasilis
View Profile
Regular user
Greece
146 Posts

Profile of Vasilis
What do you guys know about Mr.Turner? I have heard he's awesome with cards. What about his two tapes? What do these include? How can I find them? Who is the producer? Some video company, perhaps? I think these are very hard to find items, although both were published in 1999, if I'm not wrong.

Thanks a bunch...
View Profile
Special user
886 Posts

Profile of 1908
I think it is very difficult to find them but I have both of them and the man is really great! Personally, I prefer him more than Ortiz!
Don't wait for the perfect moment...Take a moment and make it perfect!!!
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
1886 Posts

Profile of iamslow
I totally agree. I just saw his 2 videos and he is tight, his seconds are so insane!!Whats even crazier is the fact that Mr. Turner is legally blind!! I honestly believe Mr. Turner's sense of touch is unparalleled. He has the best second deal I have ever seen. If you get a chance, check it out! Smile Smile Smile
"Everyone is tough till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Richard Turner (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL