The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Confusing 'Bi-Section'?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1042 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
Look on the very first page in the third paragraph. You know, the one you probably skipped because it did not contain the secret.
AceOfSpades
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of AceOfSpades
Thanks for the reply Michael, but I have read the whole thing, "Everything", and it does not say anything about surrounded. I am ready to send it back and complain. Is there anyone out there that can send me the instructions because I can't wait to send back and have to fuss with them. I want to do it now! Smile haha
Ace Of Spades,
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1042 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
It is right there. It is only one sentence long. "Bisection can be performed on stage, in the street or even surrounded if you use a __________ ___________ (think ______ _____)
AceOfSpades
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of AceOfSpades
I'm sorry Michael, but it does not say that. I may not have the same instructions as you, or maybe I might have had to pay extra for the surrounded version??? I'm confused.
Ace Of Spades,
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1042 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
What do your instructions say on the first page in the third paragraph?
Ty Argo
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
525 Posts

Profile of Ty Argo
Why don't you email Andrew Mayne and ask him nicely. Tell him for some reason, your instructions mention nothing about being able to perform it surrounded. Do not "have a fuss" with him or you might not get any help.

andrew@maynestream.com
Dyslexics UNTIE!!
AceOfSpades
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of AceOfSpades
Thanks for the help 'Ty Argo'. I will be sure to email him.
Ace Of Spades,
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2110 Posts

Profile of marko
AceOfSpades, attach the curtain to a hoop. That will make it viewable from all sides. That is what everyone has been failing to tell you.
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
AceOfSpades
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of AceOfSpades
Thanks Marco, I'll be sure to try that out.
Ace Of Spades,
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Confusing 'Bi-Section'?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL