The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Horace Goldin on television (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mtpascoe
View Profile
Inner circle
1932 Posts

Profile of mtpascoe
Here is a clip on Horace Goldin on television http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3dmq4_......ortfilms He does hand shadows of animals and them produces them. And closes with Okito's Sofa Illusion. I've heard about it, but never have seen it. I think it's much better than the clumsy Ashrah table.

Does anyone have a clip of Goldin when he was on BBC TV on June 28, 1939? This would definitely be a treat because if I'm not mistaken, I think he talks in this.
StephenP
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of StephenP
This is great! Wonder how long it's been since someone did a hand shadows into real animals routine!
mtpascoe
View Profile
Inner circle
1932 Posts

Profile of mtpascoe
I think Doug Henning did it on one of his specials.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
That's not the full clip of his shadow animals. He also makes a shadow of a dog eating a rabbit, then produces the dog, cuts his belly open and pulls the live rabbit from it!
~michael baker
The Magic Company
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Horace Goldin on television (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL