We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Another Review of 'Up the Ante' by Martyn Smith (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
BarryFernelius
View Profile
Inner circle
Still learning, even though I've made
2534 Posts

Profile of BarryFernelius
I'd be honored to have my presentation included. I'm guessing that it would also be nice to include Bob's presentation (The Probability Pack). After all, Bob's original work is out of print.
"To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan and not quite enough time."

-Leonard Bernstein
panlives
View Profile
Inner circle
2087 Posts

Profile of panlives
Quote:
On 2010-11-11 14:31, BarryFernelius wrote:
I'd be honored to have my presentation included. I'm guessing that it would also be nice to include Bob's presentation (The Probability Pack). After all, Bob's original work is out of print.

Barry,

Your work on UTA is crackling with creative energy.

The pacing, scripting, overall concept and core narrative are very, very engaging.

Your work would be a stellar addition to the proposed manuscript!
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
"To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
"The dog did nothing in the night-time."
"That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.
seneca77
View Profile
Loyal user
Tampa Bay, Florida
201 Posts

Profile of seneca77
Just came across this thread...has there been any work on a compendium of Up The Ante routines and variations? I love performing the original as Martyn wrote it, but would love to see what others have come up with.

- Bob
captainsmiffy
View Profile
Special user
UK, resident UAE
588 Posts

Profile of captainsmiffy
Hi Bob,

I must admit that it has apparently fallen by the wayside but, the more I think about it, the more I would like it to happen......let me write to all those concerned who expressed an interest in contributing and I can see what we have! Quite exciting!! Will keep you posted, sir!

Cheers

Martyn
Have you tried 'Up The Ante' yet?? The ultimate gambling demo....a self-working wonder! See the reviews here on the cafe.
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
I am one of those and in my review of Raphael Czaja's new e-book I prefaced with what has been going on with me that has prevented me from doing the things I love. I am trying to change that and I still have the Tarot idea if Martyn really wants to go ahead with Up the Ante.
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2587 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
Get cracking, Martyn! Smile. This is a great idea and I'll be in line to pick one up. From the looks of it, though, I'll be at the back of a very long line.
Steven Keyl - The Human Whisperer!

Come visit Magic Book Report.com!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
captainsmiffy
View Profile
Special user
UK, resident UAE
588 Posts

Profile of captainsmiffy
Okay! Starting to get off of my backside......!!!!
Have you tried 'Up The Ante' yet?? The ultimate gambling demo....a self-working wonder! See the reviews here on the cafe.
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Looking forward to it.
LarryD
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of LarryD
Some 4+ years have gone by since the last posting about the possibility of an UTA compendium. Has there been any progress toward this end? Inquiring minds want to know!
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
700 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Any news on this compliation ?
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6988 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Wow, I had completely forgotten about 'Up the Ante' by Martyn Smith! I have to relearn this. Absolutely AMAZING how this works!

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Another Review of 'Up the Ante' by Martyn Smith (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL