The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » White Sponge balls? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
H2Odesign
View Profile
Regular user
the Armpit of the Panhandle
182 Posts

Profile of H2Odesign
Has anyone found these sold at the state-side Michael's?

I just ran a quick search on the website and turned up nothing relevant.
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1882 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
I often go to several Michigan Michael's, with magic on my mind. I never saw any.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
kentfgunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Merritt Island FL
1617 Posts

Profile of kentfgunn
Mosh,

Meandering aMongst many Michigan Michael's meditating magical memes. My missing many magical meanderings means much.

Merry, Merry,

Ment Munn
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24223 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Ah, yes! The old "I can't find it on the Michael's web site" dichotomy. There is a similar one for the Hobby Lobby web site. This would indicated to the seeker that there is a disconnect somewhere between the web programmer and the stock computer.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
ursusminor
View Profile
Elite user
Norway
443 Posts

Profile of ursusminor
Quote:
On 2010-10-11 10:28, Dave V wrote:
I thought I heard of someone with a routine with "Snowball" in the title that used white sponge balls but I don't recall who it is.

Finn Jon does a routine with small, white sponge balls, calling them "snowballs"
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened."
- Winston Churchill"
wizdangar
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of wizdangar
I know this is an old topic, but I recently had an inquiry into my "Snowballs" which I make and sell (for about the last seven years now.) Hank Lee sometimes has them in stock, but you can always order direct. Send a request to dangarrett@aol.com for my free email catalog. This is the only way you can get it. Don't PM me here! My snowballs are cut from white C-150 grade foam (not super-soft, but soft enough) and they are not perfect spheres, but they are made to look like real snowballs.
Now, here's the real scoop on extending the life of any sponge product. Just about any type of sponge will yellow and deteriorate with age. This is due to oxidation. It cannot be completely avoided, but the process can be significantly retarded. The best advice is to keep sealed in a zippered plastic bag when not in use, and store out of sunlight.
Dan Garrett (:}D)
S.A.M. National President 1994-1995
MIMC - Member of the Inner Magic Circle w/Gold Star
Obie's FFFF Board of Directors/Guest of Honor (w/Gene Anderson)
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2167 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
Dan beat me to the punch: I have his Snowball sponges and they are magnificent! I use them for many, many, many different presentation angles. I bought mine from Hank Lee and they ran about $15 or so - great price for such a great product with limitless uses. The fact that they are not perfectly round almost mimics the first sponge balls from the early years in which they were hand cut from larger stock, not made by a machine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » White Sponge balls? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL