The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » looking for a stone heart for Christian's book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
I need a small stone heart for one of Christian's effects. Where can one get one?
WR Smile
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
ptbeast
View Profile
Special user
Oregon
831 Posts

Profile of ptbeast
I see things like that sold by venders who sell all kinds of polished stones at local events and flea markets. I know that is not very specific, but I do know that they are out there.

Good luck,

Dave
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
Stone shapes of many types are very "in" these days in the craft stores, just check in the jewelry section, or give a call to see who has what. They will probably come in a little sack of 3 to 6 for a couple dollars. I have seen them in hematite, jasper, turquoise, and bloodstone, to name a few!
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
Reg Rozee
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, Canada
592 Posts

Profile of Reg Rozee
I have seen slightly larger ones (just a little smaller than your palm) Smile for sale in bookstores specializing in new age and spiritual books. Often these are near the register for that last minute "impulse" buy. The larger ones are more expensive, of course. I remember seeing them in quartz/rose quartz for about twelve to fifteen dollars.

-Reg {*}
Reality is what doesn't go away when you stop believing in it. -Phillip K. Dick

Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes? -Chico Marx
Ojasa
View Profile
New user
U.S.
77 Posts

Profile of Ojasa
AW

go to the rock shop on 9th and 9th by the tower theater, they had several the last time I was in. The other place would be Tabula Rasa in the mall just down the hall from Showplace.

Cheers
Ojasa Smile
that magic is an art, and an art worth your learning. The question is rather, whether you be capable of learning it? Magic is somewhat like poetry, men are to be born so: I mean, with inclinations to it, though both may be heightened by discourse and prac
brehan
View Profile
Special user
holland
668 Posts

Profile of brehan
For which effect of Christian's is this? Is it in Capricornian Tales?
brehan Just curious Smile
Ojasa
View Profile
New user
U.S.
77 Posts

Profile of Ojasa
For the weighing of the souls...

I believe it is called Psycotasty... but I wouldn't bet the afterlife on it.

As with all of Chelman's work It is a marveolous story, and plays very well..
that magic is an art, and an art worth your learning. The question is rather, whether you be capable of learning it? Magic is somewhat like poetry, men are to be born so: I mean, with inclinations to it, though both may be heightened by discourse and prac
CardFan
View Profile
Elite user
Found the Socks !
430 Posts

Profile of CardFan
You can ask for a catalog there:
Librairie de l'inconnu
84, rue du Cherche-Midi
75006 Paris France
tel: 331 4222 0216
They got all the stuff you need.
Aiming to become the only magician in the world that has ever produced the lost socks back from the dryer...
Bill Fienning
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of Bill Fienning
If you are thinking of Christian Chelman's Psychostacy, you might also want to examine my extension of this routine. It is called "Realm of the Pharaohs". It was published in Mary Tomich" The Altar Flame, Volume 6, Issue 4, Roodmas 1998.
Bill Fienning

"It's More than Tricks"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » looking for a stone heart for Christian's book (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL