The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » 5 Free Copies of "Moment's Notice 5" For Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Roger Kelly
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
3332 Posts

Profile of Roger Kelly
Aha! Not too shabby indeed!

Taste buds whetted! But C'mon Cameron - what's this 'bonus' shmonus clap-trap! Smile Why not just call it a thirteen effect DVD? (light-hearted banter only - my pet hate is so-called 'bonus' items on magic DVD's Smile You get what you pay for - nowt is free!)

Er, by the way - only seen it the once but can that Deja Vu be done on the fly? It was very neat - and if so, certainly fooled me! And, for those not in the know, very indicative of what's on Volumes 1-5 of "Moments Notice" I thoroughly recommend them. If there's nothing on there for all cardsters, I'll eat my hat! Incidentally, am intrigued by the soon to be released, "Reswindled Again" - as Caleb's is my fave effect at the moment.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Yes, totally impromptu. Just grab the Aces (or kings or whatever you like) and you're good to go!

I say bonus effects only because it was just supposed to be a ten trick DVD. Plus it distinguishes the old stuff from the new. Don't know if it will be called bonus material on the actual DVD, though.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Moment's Notice 6 is now available.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

BTW, if anyone wants to write a review or thoughts on Moment's Notice 6, a new thread for it would be great. Would make it easier for others to find if they have questions. Thanks!
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Just got it and working through the first effect titled Deja Vu All Over Again. This is a very cool effect with lots of surprises.

I am looking forward to working through these routines. It seems that once again Cameron Francis has created STRONG FASDIU effects that are worthy of our repertoire.

Ahimsa,
Vlad
crestfallenLyric
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of crestfallenLyric
Skyrim? Moment's Notice 6? Two amazingly epic things?

I get so giddy when we talk about Skyrim in the realm of card magic Smile.
"It is better for a man to honor his profession, than to be honored by it." - Robert-Houdin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » 5 Free Copies of "Moment's Notice 5" For Review (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL