The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » Mental Killer by Max Krause (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Adam, no. Too much of a headache for now. My newest app is out for android and I have only sold one.

Michael,

Soon... Smile
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey guys,

As promised version 3.0 has been submitted to Apple with some major upgrades that should make all of you overseas happy as well where you have language support. Also, as a part of this release there is a special feature I have added that is for magicians only and the only way to access it is with a special code which is inside of my new Mental Killer E-Book.

Everyone who paid $20.00 for the app originally will get the e-book for free as a thank you for the support. However, I have lost the list of everyone that emailed me before so here is what you need to to do to get the free e-book. You need to go into your purchase history and take a screenshot of your receipt with the amount you paid. If you paid $20.00 you will be sent the ebook at no charge. For the rest of you, you can also email me a screenshot of your purchase history and you will be charged the difference between the price you paid for the app and $20.00. For example, if you paid $.99 for the app you would have to send me $19.00 for the e-book. This was the only way to make it a level playing field for everyone. For those of you who do not know how to access your purchase history, here is a link showing you how to do it.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2727

For those of you that do not know how to take a screen shot that can also be found by using Google for your particular device.

I will be hiding a special code within the e-book which will track who has each one in case of piracy.

I appreciate your patience with this and everyone should be able to access their history without issue. For those who have deleted it or cannot prove the price they paid they will be charged $19.00 for the e-book. If at a later date they can prove they paid more the difference will happily be refunded. I was able to see my purchase history all the way back to 2008.

My guess is that Apple will have the update approved hopefully by the end of this week and I am shooting to have the e-book ready as soon as the update launches.

The price of Mental Killer upon the release of the update is going to be $9.99 from there on out.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

You can email me your screenshots at sales@innovativedeceptions.com Put Mental Killer E-Book in the subject line. Feel free to paypal me at max@maxkrause.com for the difference if you like as well at the same time. The e-books will be sent out as soon as the update is live on the app store.

Kind regards,
Max
R-U-D-!
View Profile
New user
AUSTRIA
54 Posts

Profile of R-U-D-!
Great news my friend! TIA!

R-U-D-! from Austria
Let's start the countdown...
R-U-D-! from Austria

This entry was posted by Google from German to Chinese, than into Greek and then finally translated into English. Enjoy!
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hi guys,

Mental Killer 3.0 has been approved by the app store and all the people who have contacted me regarding the e-book should have them waiting in their inbox. You should see the updates appear on your devices within the next few hours. I can't wait to see what you guys think about the new changes and additions.

Kind regards,
Max
gferdinand
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of gferdinand
Can someone please help me. I forgot what the code is to get to the settings for Mental Killer. In advance, thanks for your help.

Regards,

Greg
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1628 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
The e-book is great because it not only explains some new features of the 3.0 update and adds some presentations, but it also explains the Easter Egg in 3.0, which is (in my opinion) as good as the original effect. Max recommends it for a specific use, but I plan to use it on my iPhone regularly.

The 3.0 version definitely improves the app!

Cheers,
Jerry
ijohan
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of ijohan
I'm sorry to ask, but, by any chance will there be Indonesian language? Thank you.
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
791 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
Got this effect today and I'll say its wonderful right off the bat...I am planning on getting the ebook to go along with it...looking forward to reading it and seeing other presentational angles to this effect! Max, you did a wonderful job!
rob1973
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of rob1973
I got this a while back after talking to Max on Facebook. It is a brilliant effect. for me the advantage of it is that it doesn't look like an App trick at all. Whilst there are some good Ihone app tricks out there people will ultimately know that the phone is probably doing the " magic" and not the performer.

The beauty of this app is that it appears that you are just ringing somebody and using your Iphone as.....well just a phone.

The best magic App I have ever seen by a country mile!!!!
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey Guys,

Here are a few hints of what's coming for the next update to Mental Killer. Smile

http://www.maxkrause.com/024.m4a
http://www.maxkrause.com/123f.m4a
http://www.maxkrause.com/137.m4a
http://www.maxkrause.com/309.m4a
http://www.maxkrause.com/013.m4a

More hints coming soon!

Best regards,
Max
jlibby
View Profile
Inner circle
1022 Posts

Profile of jlibby
These sound great, Max! Thanks for sharing!

Joe Libby
International Motivational Speaker & Entertainer; Helps you get ROCK-STAR RESULTS for your event!

For your gifts and free trainings, visit:
https://JoeLibbySeminars.com
gferdinand
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of gferdinand
Can someone please help me. I forgot what the code is to get to the settings for Mental Killer. In advance, thanks for your help.

Regards,

Greg
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hi Greg,

I PM'd you.

Another hint guys...

MK, TD, TA, from your DP with HS.

Best regards,
Max
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2201 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Just order for my iPad. Smile merry Christmas to me!
Pay it forward
zmg013
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of zmg013
Saw this effect last night. Fantastic. Is there a version available yet for droid? T-Mobile does not have I-Phone and its the only service that works in my neighborhood.
I'm new to this Café so excuse any ignorance I may show.
zmg013
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of zmg013
BTW I have "My Touch" phone
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Zmg, the app will not work on the Android.

!st hint of 2012.

52, 84, 279

Kind regards,
Max
Ken Lam
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Ken Lam
Is this effect limited by regions? For example, will this app still look realistic for users living in Canada, or even users from different cities in Canada (Montreal vs Toronto, Vancouver, etc)?
Andrew Sway
View Profile
Loyal user
-------
221 Posts

Profile of Andrew Sway
Its not limited by regions... it looks absolutely not like an app...
Ive got it and all I can say its brilliant
Ken Lam
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Ken Lam
Cool, first thing I'll do after getting out of the office on a Friday night would be getting this app!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » Mental Killer by Max Krause (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL