The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » Mental Killer by Max Krause (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11~12 [Next]
R-U-D-!
View Profile
New user
AUSTRIA
53 Posts

Profile of R-U-D-!
Do it and enjoy!
And ask Max Krause for the eBook...
(he is member of the Café and a nice guy*)

Happy Appy!

R-U-D-!

*Max, I know...nice guy is a lie...
but he is so young! ;-)
R-U-D-! from Austria

This entry was posted by Google from German to Chinese, than into Greek and then finally translated into English. Enjoy!
Ken Lam
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Ken Lam
Lol So yeah, I got the app and I should say that I'm very impressed with it overall. The only thing that I'm not entirely satisfied with is the lack of casualness in the way they speak. Based on my experience, people don't speak that smoothly when they record their message on voice machine. So, I'd say it somewhat takes away the realistic feel from it. Like other have suggested, I'm looking forward to a possible update that allows you to record your own message. Apart from that, it's an app worth spending money on!
R-U-D-!
View Profile
New user
AUSTRIA
53 Posts

Profile of R-U-D-!
Quote:
On 2012-02-03 22:30, Ken Lam wrote:
...The only thing that I'm not entirely satisfied with is the lack of casualness in the way they speak. Based on my experience, people don't speak that smoothly when they record their message on voice machine. So, I'd say it somewhat takes away the realistic feel from it.

Hi Ken,
I will not agree to all, but okay, there are differences.
In my "performance" I use Jan Becker, a well known professional mentalist from Germany. And from a professional I expect a professional answer machine ;-)

One year ago I've chatted with Max Krause about my type of performance, here is a part of it and my idea...

Hi Max, in Austria, Germany and Swizerland ther's a very famous show at TV..."Wetten dass" ("Wanna bet" was also tested in USA - that's all I know).
My blog is, that I've met Jan Becker on facebook, we've chatted and he told me, that he's working on a wonderful mindreading act for this show... He will read the toughts of people in other countrys... - I'm in contact with many people/magicians (Geoff and Shelley Williams, you know...) via facebook and there's no doubt if I tell this story. It's not a magic effect, it's only a try btw. an idea during a talk. - I've a "old" yellow post it in my wallet, with "Jan B. +49.6321.386396" written on the frontside, folded in half, sticked together and on the backside "Becki +49.7854.373455" (the female voice; in my story "the girlfriend of Jan, I've forgotten her name...I call her"Becki"...sometimes he is with her -- It's only an out for me, in case that I should do it again, later with a few new people in the same group). I give the post it to a spectator "Please tell me the number of Jan......" - "+49" - "Well, instead of + I take 00 4...So I can see better...Shit eyes! //- ALL DONE! -// (I wear contact lenses) - Be so kindly, tipp by yourself, your eyes are better..." The rest is acting!
The blog with facebook, with the bet for TV and the old post it casually in the wallet - it works perfect for me! After "Jans" statement I take the phone, say THX and sorry, that he was not at home, but it was perfect and also greets from xxx (my female "assistent"). "Crazy, isn't it?" I put the phone away and talk as if nothing had happened... It's really crazy...Open mouths and silence nights!
That's all - and it's good!!! It's a killer...
take care my friend!
rudi

Ken, that's my opinion on the answering machine...
Everything clear? Give me a call...! *lol*

Take care

R-U-D-!
R-U-D-! from Austria

This entry was posted by Google from German to Chinese, than into Greek and then finally translated into English. Enjoy!
Ken Lam
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Ken Lam
Quote:
On 2012-02-04 03:42, R-U-D-! wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-02-03 22:30, Ken Lam wrote:
...The only thing that I'm not entirely satisfied with is the lack of casualness in the way they speak. Based on my experience, people don't speak that smoothly when they record their message on voice machine. So, I'd say it somewhat takes away the realistic feel from it.

Hi Ken,
I will not agree to all, but okay, there are differences.
In my "performance" I use Jan Becker, a well known professional mentalist from Germany. And from a professional I expect a professional answer machine ;-)

One year ago I've chatted with Max Krause about my type of performance, here is a part of it and my idea...

Hi Max, in Austria, Germany and Swizerland ther's a very famous show at TV..."Wetten dass" ("Wanna bet" was also tested in USA - that's all I know).
My blog is, that I've met Jan Becker on facebook, we've chatted and he told me, that he's working on a wonderful mindreading act for this show... He will read the toughts of people in other countrys... - I'm in contact with many people/magicians (Geoff and Shelley Williams, you know...) via facebook and there's no doubt if I tell this story. It's not a magic effect, it's only a try btw. an idea during a talk. - I've a "old" yellow post it in my wallet, with "Jan B. +49.6321.386396" written on the frontside, folded in half, sticked together and on the backside "Becki +49.7854.373455" (the female voice; in my story "the girlfriend of Jan, I've forgotten her name...I call her"Becki"...sometimes he is with her -- It's only an out for me, in case that I should do it again, later with a few new people in the same group). I give the post it to a spectator "Please tell me the number of Jan......" - "+49" - "Well, instead of + I take 00 4...So I can see better...Shit eyes! //- ALL DONE! -// (I wear contact lenses) - Be so kindly, tipp by yourself, your eyes are better..." The rest is acting!
The blog with facebook, with the bet for TV and the old post it casually in the wallet - it works perfect for me! After "Jans" statement I take the phone, say THX and sorry, that he was not at home, but it was perfect and also greets from xxx (my female "assistent"). "Crazy, isn't it?" I put the phone away and talk as if nothing had happened... It's really crazy...Open mouths and silence nights!
That's all - and it's good!!! It's a killer...
take care my friend!
rudi

Ken, that's my opinion on the answering machine...
Everything clear? Give me a call...! *lol*

Take care

R-U-D-!

Great idea R-U-D-!, yeah I'm sure there's always a way to work around it. I actually never thought of using a magician as part of the presentation!
R-U-D-!
View Profile
New user
AUSTRIA
53 Posts

Profile of R-U-D-!
Poor world...

but Italia rocks...

-Mental Killer 4.0 by Max Krause.
Versione italiana by Jay Di Biase.

I'm waiting for the Count Up... 01...02...03... WOW!
R-U-D-! from Austria

Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Mental Killer 4.0 has been approved! Start checking your phones for updates.

What's new you ask??

Insta-Switch! (Make sure you read the instructions)

4 new languages: Spanish, Italian, French, Hebrew

Additional formatting for several countries.

New in app purchase, Travel Agency.

Bug Fixes.

Additional Features

I hope you all enjoy and please let me know what you think.

Best regards,
Max

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mental-ki......202?mt=8
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
What's the travel agency effect Max? Could you give a brief description...

Thanks
Sean
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hi Sean, the description is in the app.

Regards,
Max
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Thanks Max. Just updated and purchased Smile
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
737 Posts

Profile of egoli
Travel Agency looks interesting. Anyone purchased it already and want to give their impressions or a review? I wouldn't mind getting more reactions before I fork out $14.99.

Ed
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1858 Posts

Profile of Prager
Mental Killer blows their minds!

The updated version 4.0 can be used in many languages!

This app is so organic... it is perfect.
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
Yann SICAMOIS
View Profile
New user
Tourves, France
79 Posts

Profile of Yann SICAMOIS
Great App.

Glad I can use it in France now.

Thanks for that.
Yann SICAMOIS
8a22a
View Profile
Regular user
Yorkshire, UK
157 Posts

Profile of 8a22a
Downloaded this today. Very impressed, like it a lot. Smile
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey guys,

Thank you for the kind words. Version 4.0.2 has been released in the app store. Make sure to update. For those of you that have the MK E-book. There is an update to that as well. PM for details.

Kind regards,
Max
Richard Doyle
View Profile
Regular user
Maryland
125 Posts

Profile of Richard Doyle
This is without question the best mental app I have. One time read of the instructions and your done. I put this on my iPad and iPod . I don't have the iPhone but hope this comes out for android phones.
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
Kudos Max. MK is nothing less than brilliant.

Bravo!
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn
Proxy
View Profile
Veteran user
336 Posts

Profile of Proxy
The very recent iOS6 has a different call display than MK.
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
Good point. Hopefully Max will address that with an update of this brilliant app.
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Here is a hint of what else is coming for Mental Killer besides iOs 6 and iPhone 5 support. Call this number, 612-564-9189
Platt
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2015 Posts

Profile of Platt
With a bit of hurricane sandy induced downtime, I'm just giving props to some of my favorite effects. Mental Killer is tops. Self contained. And the best part- it doesn't appear to be an app at all. As Max stated, just wait to see what's coming. It will blow you away.
Sugar Rush is here! Freakishly visual magic. http://www.plattmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » Mental Killer by Max Krause (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11~12 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL