The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Chucky's gone Mobile (My Traditional Free Trick) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Every year I give away a free trick for the holidays. I usually wait till Christmas season but this trick is great for Halloween time. So I figured I'd give it away now.

I've been doing this trick for about a month now and I swear it's caused more people to scream then when I use to perform "The Web".

Here's what happens. You show them a picture of Chucky (From the movies) on the screen of your phone. OF course most people recognize this face and often share some opinion of it.

Anyway, you have them hold their hand out palm up and place a coin on their palm. Then you tell them that Chucky is going to help you perform this trick.

You show them chucky's face on the screen again. Then hold the screen face down over their hand. Now comes the part that makes some people scream. A little hand comes out from the screen and takes the coin.

Of course this uses (The little Hand). Watch this video if you're unfamiliar with it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs4Z8TPv2jY

You won't believe the reactions this gets. It's such an eerie thing to see happen and in this case they also feel the little hand brush against their hand.

WARNING: KEEP A STRONG HOLD ON YOUR PHONE. SOME PEOPLE REACT SO STRONGLY THEY COULD KNOCK IT OUT OF YOUR HAND!

Here are some other ideas.

Instead of a coin you can use a small toy knife.

If your phone has the ability to allow you to secretly switch pictures. You can make the coin appear in Chucky's hand or mouth (Two pictures. One with and one without object).

You can make it a video instead of a picture. The video is of a single image so they'll think it's just a pictures. But after a few seconds they'll hear Chucky's distinctive laugh at the moment the hand comes out from under the phone. Then of course the end of the video can be of a picture of Chucky holding the object he took.

Give it a try. I hope someone enjoys it.

Happy Halloween.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
othelo68
View Profile
Regular user
North dakota
174 Posts

Profile of othelo68
Super creepy!
CRMagius
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of CRMagius
Yeah, I gotta get one of those. If I can make people nearly crap their pants with l***s, imagine the fun this would be.. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Chucky's gone Mobile (My Traditional Free Trick) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL