The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » How long for a Reply? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Russell Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Hampshire, England
1108 Posts

Profile of Russell Davidson
Does anyone know how long Todd Lassen takes to reply to emails? I sent one a month ago but haven't heard anything.

Also the same question for Michael Ammar's site.

I can appreciate they might be busy but not keeping up to date with customer enquiries is no way to run a business. Even some acknowledgement would have been nice, but I've had nothing.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
TL is a one man business. No, he often doesn't reply to emails consistently, but...he is consistent in that. Smile Some people just don't do certain things as well as others - this can be especially problematic when you don't do something well that is connected to your business!

The general consensus from folks who do business with TL on a regular basis is to call him, and to do so until you speak with him personally. You can also click on his blog (linked on his main page) - he often lists things he has for sale there, and you can respond via a comment (perhaps best here, as you are from England).

On the occasions when I have communicated with Todd, he has been very nice and helpful. Just have to accept that doing business with him will take some time.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
I recently sent an email to Michael Ammar's site regarding an order and got a response within a day.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
I would think an automated reply would be a nice way to avoid these issues, as I've read more than a few complaints (and have had a few myself when trying to contact people.) A simple outgoing message saying "I'm a one man show, please give me some time to respond, or alternatively, give me a call at the following number..." would be a way to let people know their email had gotten through and was still important.

I recognize some of these coin guys do a LOT of business and have no problem getting customers, but if I knew I couldn't check and respond to email at least once a day, I would have an outgoing reply set up. That just seems like good business sense to me.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » How long for a Reply? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL