The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Mary Tomish (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CardFan
View Profile
Elite user
& Special Guest
414 Posts

Profile of CardFan
Hello, where does she sells her tricks now ?
Simplest of the schoolboys now knows truths for which Archimedes would have given his life...
rickmagic1
View Profile
Inner circle
MIddle Tennessee area
1533 Posts

Profile of rickmagic1
I've kind of been wondering the same thing. I've purchased from Mary before, and she not only has a great customer service sense, she's also a very nice person.
Where did she move to, and does anyone know if she's doing well herself?

Rick
Richard Green
The Modern Conjurer
Host of the Haunted Magic show at House of Cards Nashville!
CardFan
View Profile
Elite user
& Special Guest
414 Posts

Profile of CardFan
I have several tricks too and thay are all really pretty bizzare and good looking, and wanted to know if she came up with new ideas.
Simplest of the schoolboys now knows truths for which Archimedes would have given his life...
rgranville
View Profile
Elite user
Boston area
462 Posts

Profile of rgranville
I only know what her website [outdated link](http://thaumysta.com) currently says, which is that she expects the website to be back up and in business some time later this summer. I have bought a couple of boxes from her, and would like to get some more, so I too hope she comes back soon.
Smile
Bill Fienning
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of Bill Fienning
Mary Tomich has moved to Detroit. She did not attend a recent convention where I usually see her.

I expect that she will be back in business later this year, and that this new location will reduce her travel time to her work.
Bill Fienning

"It's More than Tricks"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Mary Tomish (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL