The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Help With Paper to Dollar Bills Effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
SO... what did you DECIDE
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Peter Cuddihy
View Profile
Veteran user
Peter S. Cuddihy
346 Posts

Profile of Peter Cuddihy
Well, Pete I was all set to buy the Patrick Page DVD until Magic Café member "motown" told me that Michael Ammar teaches it on his "Easy to Master Money Miracle" DVD Number 3. I was excited to hear that because I already own that DVD. After learning this, I watched that portion of the DVD and thought that the decription and handling as well as the instructions on how to construct the effect were all quite good. So, I plan on constructing the effect as soon as I have some spare time.

Thanks for asking and thanks to everyone for their help.

Peter Cuddihy
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Sounds good. Let us know how you do with it.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6021 Posts

Profile of motown
Peter,

glad I could help. There's so much great stuff on those DVDs it's easy to forget.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Ken Rabalais
View Profile
New user
Houston, Texas
41 Posts

Profile of Ken Rabalais
Quote:
On 2010-10-17 20:00, Mary Mowder wrote:
It also helps to curl the innermost bill ends outward from each other so they open to the right place easily.

- Mary Mowder

Thank you to Mary for this tip, I will try it.

"I don't know if Pat include the Kaps "DIFFERENCE" IN THE FOLD on the DVD. If not, you just offset it 1/2 inch at the ends (makes it easier to do the needed move).

And thanks to you too Mr. Biro, I will also see how this works for me.

It seems like an afterthought now but the Bill Severn book that contains 'The Traveling Millionaire' is 'Magic Money." It looks pretty well explained and illustrated.

And thanks to all for a good thread, as usual, very good reading.
Howard Hamburg
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Howard Hamburg
I saw kaps once bring out a himber wallet,show it empty,close it,slap it,open it and the paper pieces were there.he removed these,changed them to bills and then put them back into the wallet.a perfect little playlet.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Nobody did things that made sense better than Kaps. (nice to see you here Howard).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Help With Paper to Dollar Bills Effect (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL